THE COMEBACK CASS

THE COMEBACK CASS - Cassandra Myee

I feel like I need to reintroduce myself. Hi, my name is Cass, I turn 30 next year (wild!) and I live in Auckland, New Zealand. I started my blog way back in 2013 and since then have posted over 1,000 blog posts and probably 4x the amount of photos. I love beauty and makeup, and that is where this blog began.

It has been 148 days since my last blog post on here... that to me is crazy because in the early days I was posting every single day without a break and without stopping. The blogging world back then was completely different than it is now and to be honest I'm not sure whether people even go to blogs for reviews or to read for pleasure. I digress as that's probably a post for another day. It's a tricky, social media run world that we now live in. We're impatient and are consuming content so quickly all of the time, hence why Instagram Stories has become so popular. To be honest I tend to only watch my stories and barely take the time to scroll through and engage with the accounts I love to follow - my goal is to certainly change this and change the way I use social media. It is hard to navigate and sometimes it is very easy to get lost within it, but I do think it is an incredible tool if used in the right way.

I didn't intend to take such a long break since June, it just sort of happened. The past few months have flown by in a blink; nothing major happened really, the only major life change was that we moved houses only a couple of weeks ago very unexpectedly. I think it is true what they say that a change of environment can do wonders to shake up your routine that you may be stuck in. Perhaps it's the change of seasons or the change in location, but I feel like I've got a bit of that motivation back and feeling ready to get my writing on. I've still been taking plenty of photos for posts and trying a lot of products but I just haven't got round to putting finger to keyboard (is that how the saying goes?). I have a few Empties posts and reviews that are a couple of months old that I will be getting through over the next few weeks, so stay tuned because Cassandra Myee is back in biz.

P.S.If anyone is still here - THANK YOU! If you are a new reader, hello and I hope you stay awhile.

Comments

back to top