MERRY CHRISTMAS!

MERRY CHRISTMAS! - CassandraMyee

Merry Christmas everyone! Just a quick note from me to say I hope you all have an absolutely amazing day with family and friends and that you get to relax!

I will be taking a few weeks off over the Christmas period to really allow myself to relax and enjoy the company of my loved ones so I will be back with new posts from Monday 8th January 2018 (how weird is it typing out that date?!) I am really looking forward to the New Year and really want to amp up the content on CM and maybe morph into some lifestyle content. Don't be alarmed though, the beauty content isn't going anywhere and will still be a major part of my blog!

Thanks for the continued support this year and for helping me to grow CM even more. Here's to 2018!

Comments

back to top