COLOURPOP | I Think I Love You Pressed Powder Shadow Palette - Review + Swatches

COLOURPOP | I Think I Love You Pressed Shadow Palette - Review + Swatches - CassandraMyee

Happy New Year CM readers! Welcome to 2018 - how exciting is this! I hope you all had a really amazing Christmas and New Years spent with loved ones. So let's get into the very first post of 2018...

When Colourpop launched their pressed shadows, I was so excited. But then they decided to bring out these smaller curated palettes of 12 shadows, my excitement levels were through the roof. While I like the Super Shock Shadows, powder shadows for me are what I usually reach for and even more so when they come in palette form. The I Think I Love You Pressed Shadow Palette was my first venture into their palettes, and now I own 6 of them. Yes, 6 - and you betcha they will all be coming to the blog very soon.

COLOURPOP | I Think I Love You Pressed Shadow Palette - Review + Swatches - CassandraMyee

COLOURPOP | I Think I Love You Pressed Shadow Palette - Review + Swatches - CassandraMyee

The packaging is #goals as the kids would say. The rose gold, shiny metallic is so on trend and looks so pretty. Inside you will find 12 shades that I am pretty sure were just made specifically for me. I have been reaching for this palette so much and I find it really versatile. 

COLOURPOP | I Think I Love You Pressed Shadow Palette - Review + Swatches - CassandraMyee

COLOURPOP | I Think I Love You Pressed Shadow Palette - Review + Swatches - CassandraMyee

COLOURPOP | I Think I Love You Pressed Shadow Palette - Review + Swatches - CassandraMyee

Each shade has its own name which is a nice touch rather than just slapping some random colours in a palette and calling it a day. These are all very warm-toned, with a lot of shimmers, but a couple of staple matte shades like a cream, warm brown and a black. As you can see the pigmentation is ridiculously nice, they blend so easily too and wear well on the lids. My go-to shade is Fancy Face with a bit of Belair blended into the crease and on the lower lash line. Screw It is also one of my favourite shades to use. I like that every shade works together and as a palette, it is a one-stop shop.

Compared to the full sized pans of shadows which are 1.5g, these smaller pans have 0.85g each. And when you consider the price of one shadow (USD $4.00), you can get the whole palette for USD $16.00 - a total steal in my opinion. Keep an eye out for more reviews and swatches of the other palettes - it might end up being a whole week of Colourpop Palette posts!

Have you used these shadows before? 

Comments

back to top