iHERB | Haul - e.l.f., Real Techniques, Physicians Formula + More

iHERB | Haul - e.l.f., Real Techniques, Physicians Formula + More - CassandraMyee
It's been a long time since I made an iHerb haul and it was about time I spent some of my credit building up and finally get some products I've been wanting for a while. If you haven't heard of iHerb, you are truly missing out - it's got so much choice, from food to supplements and vitamins, to cosmetics and skincare - the focus being on natural products. I've made many orders from them before and they always impress me - so here's what I got this time around (I went a bit crazy for lip liners...)

iHERB | Haul - e.l.f., Real Techniques, Physicians Formula + More - CassandraMyee
If you've read my blog for a while, you'll know I absolutely love this sponge and I've been through quite a few. I am so glad they bought out this new 2 pack as it works out slightly cheaper then buying the single. I use this everyday for my foundation and concealer, and I find it blends out product much easier and smoother than a brush can do.

Since I saw this released I've been eyeing it up, because I love Real Techniques brushes and I love anything shiny. I'll be doing a more in depth post about this set soon, but as always the brushes are super soft and great quality and this is a good one if you want to step up your contour and highlighting game.

iHERB | Haul - e.l.f., Real Techniques, Physicians Formula + More - CassandraMyee

iHERB | Haul - e.l.f., Real Techniques, Physicians Formula + More - CassandraMyee

iHERB | Haul - e.l.f., Real Techniques, Physicians Formula + More - CassandraMyee

iHERB | Haul - e.l.f., Real Techniques, Physicians Formula + More - CassandraMyee
e.l.f. Long Wear Lip Liner in Bark, Bitter + Natural Blush | NZD $2.40 each
I've been on the biggest lip liner kick lately and I couldn't resist trying out these super cheap ones from e.l.f. They each come with a pencil sharpener (always a handy thing to have around), and I was surprised at how smooth and creamy they actually felt. I haven't given them a full test run on wear time yet, but I'm sure they'll pop up on the blog again soon.

While browsing the e.l.f. section I came across this and just decided to add it into my cart (I'm very good at impulse buying...) It is double ended with a lip liner on one and then a highlight on the other, which can be applied on the cupids bow to create a fuller looking lip. I'm interested to see how they perform, but they feel very smooth and creamy when I swatched them.

I have a few other lip stains from various brands in my makeup stash and I really like them, especially under lipsticks to prolong the colour, and so they fade a bit more evenly. This shade caught my eye, and it comes off as a darker pink, and when it says stain - it doesn't mess around!

iHERB | Haul - e.l.f., Real Techniques, Physicians Formula + More - CassandraMyee
I am a sucker for blushes and I've been wanting to try one of the Physicians Formula ones because the always look so cute! I went for this one because the packaging and the product looked gorgeous, plus I wanted to test out the theory of a blush being 'nourishing'. The gold is just an over spray and it comes off after the first use to leave a lovely soft pink shade.

iHERB | Haul - e.l.f., Real Techniques, Physicians Formula + More - CassandraMyee

FOOD
An iHerb order is not complete without adding some food in! I bought another packet of the Garden of Eatin' Blue Corn Tortilla Chips (NZD $5.45) - these are really tasty and great with guacamole. On Liv from xlivlovesmakeup recommendation I added the Bare Fruit Coconut Chips in Sea Salt Caramel (NZD $3.50) to my cart, and I'm not completely sold on them yet. They are very sweet but have quite a strange texture to them. Finally some Kettles Food Potato Chips in Honey Dijon (NZD $5.26), because yum.

I used the fast shipping option which was NZD $13.00 (it goes by weight), and it literally arrived in 4 days. If you want a wee discount off your first order you can use the code RMM029.

Have you used (or eaten) any of them items? Anything from iHerb I need to try next?

bloglovin' | facebook | twitter | instagram | pinterest

Comments

back to top