A BEAUTIFUL MESS | Happy Mail December '14 - Unboxing + Thoughts

A BEAUTIFUL MESS // Happy Mail December '14 | Unboxing + Thoughts - CassandraMyee


Around these parts, beauty subscription boxes are the norm, but I've discovered a new subscription service that is absolutely unique, featuring another thing that I love - stationery. A Beautiful Mess (an incredible blog that you should all follow!), have branched out their empire and introduced a monthly subscription box service called Happy Mail that arrives packed with stationary goodies, from cards, postcards, stickers, prints and more. 

A BEAUTIFUL MESS // Happy Mail December '14 | Unboxing + Thoughts - CassandraMyee
Can we just take a moment and just look at how amazing this is?! I knew as soon as I read about this service via. the ABM blog post that I knew I was going to love it! All of the cards etc feel like great quality and each design is totally unique and original which is the one thing I absolutely love about this; you're definitely not going to find designs like it! So for the contents of the December '14 Happy Mail...

A BEAUTIFUL MESS // Happy Mail December '14 | Unboxing + Thoughts - CassandraMyee
These are two sticker sheets, one that you can use on presents, cards, envelopes etc, and the other has fold over black and white stickers that would be great for book marking things, or even cutting in half and using the stickers on whatever you please.  

A BEAUTIFUL MESS // Happy Mail December '14 | Unboxing + Thoughts - CassandraMyee
I've seen a similar poster to this 'Places We've Been' Print, but this one is an A4 size on with a map of the US on it. I think it would be a lot cooler if it was the world map, but ABM is US based so I can forgive them on this one! It's a super cute idea and I'll definitely be marking off the cites I've been lucky to visit. Also included was this note pad that looks like a text message feed and I absolutely love it!

A BEAUTIFUL MESS // Happy Mail December '14 | Unboxing + Thoughts - CassandraMyee

A BEAUTIFUL MESS // Happy Mail December '14 | Unboxing + Thoughts - CassandraMyee
The postcards are definitely my favourite thing from the whole pack. The December one came with six postcards, with gorgeous designs on them. As you can see three out of the six have something written on the back, with the others having blank space on the back. The 'Brunch Me?' card is my favourite and it has rose gold foil designs over the card. I think this one will have to go in a frame and become part of my gallery wall.

A BEAUTIFUL MESS // Happy Mail December '14 | Unboxing + Thoughts - CassandraMyee

The last few things were two cards and eight envelopes in a variety of different shapes and colours. All handy things to have! 

If you are a stationery, card, notebook obsessed person like I am, this subscription box is definitely happy mail and it cheered me up immediately! There are a few ways you can go about the subscription, you can commit for 12 months (cheapest option), 6 months, or go month by month. I went for the 6 month commitment to try it out and it works out as USD $18.00 a month, and I've been charged around about NZD $26.00 a month. I think it is so worth it and the designs are beautiful and everything is great quality. The January Happy Mail has already been posted, so it should be here in about weeks time, and I am super excited to see what comes next!

Have you signed up for Happy Mail?

bloglovin' | facebook | twitter | instagram | pinterest
back to top