BEAUTY JOINT | Haul #006 + First Impressions [Feat. Wet N Wild, e.l.f., NYC + Jordana]

BEAUTY JOINT // Haul #006 - Wet N Wild, e.l.f., NYC + Jordana - CassandraMyee

The only way to do Boxing Day sales is online in my opinion. So while perusing my favourite online shopping sites, I landed on one of my faves for makeup, Beauty Joint and they had 20% off everything! I already had a few things I wanted to get, but also ordered a few extra goodies as well, because when on Beauty Joint I can't really control myself!

BEAUTY JOINT // Haul #006 - Wet N Wild, e.l.f., NYC + Jordana - CassandraMyee

BEAUTY JOINT // Haul #006 - Wet N Wild, e.l.f., NYC + Jordana - CassandraMyee

e.l.f. Studio Acne Fighting Foundation in Porcelain // USD $7.99
In my last Beauty Joint order, which was all the way back in August (see it here), I bought this foundation in the shade Buff, but it was way too dark for my everyday skin. I've nearly finished it though because it works well when I'm fake tanned and also it's great for mixing with some lighter foundations I have. I went for the shade down from Buff, Porcelain, and so far it is a great match for my skin. This is pretty heavy coverage and I find the best way to use it is with a beauty blender of some description, and overall I find it to be a great base.

e.l.f. Studio Makeup Mist + Set // USD $3.99
I've been through a fair few of these over the past year or so, and always add one to my cart because they're great to have. It's good for setting makeup, refreshing the face and also using to intensify eye shadows and help set pigments onto the lids. It's definitely a winner for the price of it!

BEAUTY JOINT // Haul #006 - Wet N Wild, e.l.f., NYC + Jordana - CassandraMyee

e.l.f. Essential Shine Eraser // USD $1.99
I've been meaning to get some oil blotting sheets for ages now, and for $2, these e.l.f. ones are going to do the job perfectly. The set comes with 50 sheets and it's going straight into my handbag.

BEAUTY JOINT // Haul #006 - Wet N Wild, e.l.f., NYC + Jordana - CassandraMyee

BEAUTY JOINT // Haul #006 - Wet N Wild, e.l.f., NYC + Jordana - CassandraMyee

NYC Smooth Skin Pressed Face Powder in 702A Naturally Beige // USD $2.99
The NYC Smooth Skin Sunny Bronzer is one of my all time favourites at the moment, so because of that I thought I would try some more of their powder products and chose this pressed powder. It's compact, has a good little mirror inside and the colour seems to be the right match for me.

NYC Smooth Skin Perfecting Primer // USD $4.99
I've seen on a few blogs that this is a supposed dupe for MAC Strobe Cream, now I have never tried Strobe Cream but from what I gather this does look quite similar. It's aim is to brighten dull skin, and also to moisturise and minimize pores, lines etc (like all primers claim to do). The texture is very thin and has a lotion like feeling once applied. I've only used it a couple of times, but so far so good!

BEAUTY JOINT // Haul #006 - Wet N Wild, e.l.f., NYC + Jordana - CassandraMyee

Jordana EasyLiner for Lips Retractable Lip Pencil in Tawny, Rock N Rose + Cabernet // USD $2.29 each
My lip liner obsession has reached new height and I can't get enough of the things! They make such a difference to the shape and definiton of my lips, plus they make any lipstick last that extra mile. I have two of these already, so I knew I needed to grab a few more shades and went for Tawny, a Kylie Jenner style colour, Rock N Rose, more of a browny nude, and Cabernet, a deep plum, berry. These glide on really easily, and last for ages just by themselves. I'm definitely keen to get more of them!

BEAUTY JOINT // Haul #006 - Wet N Wild, e.l.f., NYC + Jordana - CassandraMyee

Wet N Wild Mega Last Lipsticks in Smokin' Hot Pink, Pinkerbell + Vamp It Up // USD $2.75 each
I had these three shades on my US shopping list (see the drugstore haul here and the six shades I bought then), but I couldn't find these ones at any of the Walgreens. Thankfully Beauty Joint has every single shade of these, and since this order arrived, I may have ordered the 12 extra lipstick from this line to complete my collection (#yolo). These are some of the best 'drugstore' lipsticks out there; they have insanely rich pigmentation and an amazing colour selection.

If you want to see previous Beauty Joint hauls on CM, you can find them here. I seriously love shopping on this site, the shipping has got cheaper, orders arrive within two weeks and they have the best selection of brands (they've recently just added some OPI and Essie polishes!)

Have you got any of these makeup items? Do you love shopping on Beauty Joint too?

bloglovin' | facebook | twitter | instagram | pinterest
back to top