THE WEEKLY POST COLLECTIVE #038

THE WEEKLY POST COLLECTIVE #038 - CassandraMyee


Another Sunday, another Weekly Post Collective. This week was a mixed bag on CM; there were cheeks, there were eyes, nails, lips, and a couple of subscription boxes too. So if you are spending this Sunday lying around in the sun, you might want to catch up on some of the posts you may have missed.

12th January '15 // NARS Virtual Domination Cheek Palette | Review + Swatches
I kicked off the week with probably my favourite cheek palette of the moment, this gorgeous offering from NARS that was from their Holiday Collection. To be honest it's worth checking out for the packaging alone...

Tuesday was all nail talk and I shared a nail combo that I am currently obsessing over.

14th January '15 // MAC Heirloom Mix Collection
MAC and limited edition collections are things of beauty, and their Holiday collection does not disappoint.

Still stuck in last year, but here is my thoughts and review on each individual product that was in the November LHI box.

A new LHI arrived, and I unbox and share some thoughts on what's inside.

Finishing off the week with quite possibly the smallest palette I own, with the most shadows in it. If you like to keep your makeup bag small and condensed, this will make a welcomed edition.

Now I'm off to go and cool myself (my god, it is warm today!), but I hope you enjoyed the past week of post offerings. Next week is rather exiting and I'm going to be celebrating a big number soon...

What was your favourite post from the week?

bloglovin' | facebook | twitter | instagram | pinterest
back to top