NOTD | Rimmel 60 Seconds in Mysterious Girl

NOTD // Rimmel 60 Seconds in Mysterious Girl

First off, this nail polish just screams Autumn/Winter to me. I love these polishes that are so dark they look almost black and deep plums are so on point for the colder months.

NOTD // Rimmel 60 Seconds in Mysterious Girl

NOTD // Rimmel 60 Seconds in Mysterious Girl

This is the shade Mysterious Girl and it is a dark, vampy purple, that looks almost black in some lights. It is actually one out of two polishes I own from Rimmel, but I definitely need to get a few more as this formula is pretty darn great. It is pretty much opaque in one coat (but I always do two for good measure) and it has a really wide brush on it so it covers pretty much the entire nail in one swipe. These promise to dry in 60 seconds and although I don't think it is that quick, it dried much faster than many other polishes I have used and they also last a good amount of time on the nails.

I picked this up from Postie for less than $6, but you can also get Rimmel at Farmers, pharmacies etc.

Do you have any favourite shades from this line of polishes?

Comments

back to top