BELLABOX NZ | February '19 - Unboxing

BELLABOX NZ | February '19 - Unboxing - Cassandra Myee

The latest bellabox has just arrived at my door and should be on its way to all the subscribers too! The February box is themed 'Sun Kissed' and contains some exciting brands that haven't been included before.

BELLABOX NZ | February '19 - Unboxing - Cassandra Myee

BELLABOX NZ | February '19 - Unboxing - Cassandra Myee

Inside this month's NZ box were 2 full sized products, 3 deluxe sample sized products and 2 sachets - a tester of the Weleda Pomegranate Face Serum and a Pukka Blackcurrant Beauty Tea.

BELLABOX NZ | February '19 - Unboxing - Cassandra Myee

Time to get into the contents...

Manna Kadar Bloom Mascara | USD $29 for 10ml
I am a little bit of a mascara fiend and always up for trying new ones. The wand on this looks different from many I have tried with alternating lengths of the bristles along the wand. If it gives me volume and length then it will be a winner - I will report back.

Eye of Horus Bronze Amulet Goddess Eye Pencil | NZD $31.71 for 1.2g
I was so happy to see this product in here as I have used the nude one in the past and was really impressed with it. The pigment of the pencil is amazing; they're creamy and easy to use and this shimmering bronze shade is a great option if you find black too harsh. 

Weleda Stretch Mark Massage Oil | NZD $29.90 for 100ml
I am looking forward to trying this 10ml sample sized Stretch Mark Oil, as I like most people have them on my stomach and boobs. If it works I will report back in an Empties! It contains jojoba oil, almond oil, wheat germ oil and arnica, which they say should aid in smoothing the skin and to help prevent further stretch marks.

Molton Brown Delicious Rhubarb & Rose Bath and Shower Gel | NZD $49 for 300ml
I've had a sample of this exact Shower Gel before and am glad to have another bottle as it's great for travelling with at the 30ml size. The smell is delicious and it works well to clean the skin. I'm not sure if it's $50 worth, but as a luxury product, it is definitely a treat.

Dr. Lewinn's Private Formula VItamin Infused Micellar Cleansing Wipes | NZD $8.99 for 25 pack
The final product is a sample 5 pack of these wipes from Dr. Lewinn's. I had no idea they made a product like this so I look forward to trying them out as they sound ideal and I have a lot of trust that Dr. Lewinn's would make a pretty good face wipe.

The total value of the products is around NZD $85, great value as always for something that is delivered to your door monthly for only NZD $24.95. If this looks like something you would like to receive each month sign up here. I have plenty more unboxings on my blog in case you would like to see what others have contained.

What product grabs you from the Feb box?

*PR Gifted Sample, not sponsored.

Comments

back to top