RIMMEL LONDON | 3 for 2 Haul + Reviews

RIMMEL LONDON | 3 for 2 Haul - Review + Swatches - CassandraMyee

If you're a blogger you might understand, sometimes posts just get lost in your 'drafts', only to be discovered many weeks later... well this is one of those posts! This Rimmel haul was from over a month ago, as are the photos, but I'm glad I discovered this tucked away at the bottom of my drafts list. I did this wee haul when Farmers were having a sale on Rimmel with buy two get one free, and to be honest, I didn't need anything but it seemed like a great opportunity to try some products I've had my eye on for a while.

RIMMEL LONDON | 3 for 2 Haul - Review + Swatches - CassandraMyee

Match Perfection Light Perfecting Radiance Foundation in 100 Ivory | NZD $22.50 [or $20.50 at Beauty Bliss]
If you read my Most Loved March you would have already seen my mini review on this foundation. This past month and a bit it has basically been the only foundation I've been using - I'm very into it! The coverage is medium to full (just), with a semi-matte finish to it, and I find it blends well onto the skin. My skin is oily/combination and this definitely lasts until the end of the day but I do need a bit of powder as it does get a bit shiny. I use a beauty blender style sponge to apply it, which works brilliantly for this runny foundation. I also love that it comes with a pump and a lid, making it great for travelling with and ensuring you don't end up with far too much foundation when you pour it out! 

RIMMEL LONDON | 3 for 2 Haul - Review + Swatches - CassandraMyee

Exaggerate Full Colour Lip Liner in Eastend Snob | NZD $17.50
This was my main reason for being at the Rimmel stand in the first place, because everytime I try and find this it's out of stock. But to my luck they had a bunch so I grabbed one right away! It's that perfect nude pink colour and helps to define the lip line while also looking natural. The formula is a lot softer and creamier than other lip liners I'm used to, but this makes it easy to wear on its own as it smooth on the lips easily. 

RIMMEL LONDON | 3 for 2 Haul - Review + Swatches - CassandraMyee

Provocalips 16hr Kiss Proof Lip Colour in Play With Fire | NZD $24.50
I've read a few reviews about these and was so keen to try them out. They do not lie when they say kiss proof, once you have sealed the colour on this stuff doesn't budge, You go on with the colour first that feels very lightweight but a little sticky to begin with, but then you seal it over with the clear end and it locks the colour in completely. It takes away the tackiness and it almost feels as though you have nothing on the lips, but the colour is so vibrant! It started to flake away on the edges of my lips around the 3 hour mark, and by the time I took it off about 7 hours later the colour looked pretty much as good as it looked when I first put it on - utterly crazy! It took a good makeup remover to get it off and quite a bit of scrubbing, so if you're after a lip product that is going to last on the lips - this is a great pick.

Have you used any of these products? What are your favourite things from Rimmel?

bloglovin' | facebook | twitter | instagram | pinterest

Comments

back to top