NOTD | Essie Find Me An Oasis + On A Silver Platter

NOTD // Essie Find Me An Oasis + On A Silver Platter - CassandraMyee

Essie, Essie, Essie, could you make two more beautiful nail polish shades? I've had one of these on my wishlist for a very long time and I finally found it while I was in the US and I got it on my nails as soon I possibly could!

NOTD // Essie Find Me An Oasis + On A Silver Platter - CassandraMyee

These two just seem like they are made for each other and they compliment each other super well. Find Me An Oasis is a stunning light, baby blue (or a 'refreshing ice blue' according to the Essie site), it needed two coats to eliminate a bit of streakiness but was fully opaque after that. The glitter, On A Silver Platter is a 'pearlescent gold with holographic violet glitter' (here) and needed two coats with no base colour underneath, which made the nail saturated with glitter. 

What do you think of this nail polish combo together? Personally, I can't get enough of it!

bloglovin' | facebook | twitter | instagram | pinterest
back to top