MOST LOVED | December '14

MOST LOVED // December '14 - CassandraMyee

December has definitely flown by; Christmas is now over, I spent a bit too much on online Boxing Day sales and now it's back to normal real life. I was using a lot of new products during December because of all the beauty shopping I did in America at the end of November (see the hauls here), and there were a lot of good products to choose from but I've nailed it down to the best of the best.


MOST LOVED // December '14 - Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush Palette - CassandraMyee
Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush Palette
I think it goes without saying that this palette is a true thing of beauty. It became a fast favourite after my first use and I find I keep reaching for it on the daily to add a natural and soft looking flush to the cheeks. The middle shade, Incandescent Electra has been getting the most love recently; I can't get enough of the peachy tones for summer. 

MOST LOVED // December '14 - Real Techniques + Maybelline - CassandraMyee
Real Techniques Angled Shadow Brush
This brush came in the five pack Nic's Picks set (see it here) and I reach for it every single day to put colour into the crease and blend it out. The rounded, but tapered top means you can get it right into the crease and place colour and then in wiper motions blend out the colour. It's super quick to use, plus the silver shiny handle really pleases me!

Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Eraser Dark Circles Treatment Concealer in Brightener
I'm almost out of this tube in the shade Light, so while I was away I stocked up and also got the Brightener shade, which I instantly loved. It is a pink toned, so it helps to cancel darkness under the eye and it does an incredible job at lightning the whole under eye area, especially if you use the upside down triangle trick to a apply it.

MOST LOVED // December '14 - Covergirl Liner - CassandraMyee
Covergirl Outlast Smoothwear Lip Liner in 105 Rose
I've been lip liner obsessed over the past few months, but in December I found myself reaching for this more often than not. Lately I've just been wearing it on its own; it goes on smooth, defines the lip shape and doesn't feel too drying, hence why I can get away with it on its own. The colour is a darker pink, leaning to the red side of things and I just find it a very flattering colour on me.

MOST LOVED // December '14 - Body Shop Seaweed Exfoliator - CassandraMyee
The Body Shop Seaweed Pore-Cleansing Facial Exfoliator
Another America purchase was this skincare product from The Body Shop. I love the Seaweed line, as I've talked about before, so I knew I would love the exfoliator. It is probably, hands down, the best scrub I've used; I find it coarse enough that it really feels like it is getting down into my skin, but it doesn't strip the skin or irritate it. Basically it is an all round winner!

MOST LOVED // December '14 - Urban Decay Naked 2 Basics - CassandraMyee

Urban Decay Naked Basics 2 Palette
The original Naked Basics has got a lot of love from me over the past year, but since I got this I reach for it everyday. I use the lighter shades as a base all over my lids and will more often than not, use Cover or Primal to use in the crease and as a blending shade. I knew I would like it when I got it, but I didn't realise how much i was seriously going to love it. If you need amazing, buttery soft, pigmented matte shades, these palettes are for you!

So that's the final Most Loved of this year! I honestly cannot believe it! If you want to see what I loved over the past 12 months, then you can find all the posts here; I really enjoy going back and seeing what I was using and loving during a particular month. 

What did you love the most during December?

bloglovin' | facebook | twitter | instagram | pinterest
back to top