INSTAGRAM ROUND UP | December '14

INSTAGRAM ROUND UP // December '14 - CassandraMyee

It's the end of December, and the end of 2015, so what better time to do my round up of Instagram posts from the past month.

001. My ulta3 Advent Calendar* kicked off // 002. Feeling very fancy with some big expensive makeup items // 003. A Sodastream Mojito kit* turned up on my doorstep, and boy was I happy to see it!

004. I had giveaways central in the second week of December; I also included a review of the Maybelline Color Elixirs* // 005. My LORAC family // 006. The first 7 days of the ulta3 Advent Calendar

007. High Five! // 008. Flying Saucers are the best lollies out // 009. Had a very pink makeup day!

INSTAGRAM ROUND UP // December '14 - CassandraMyee

010. The second week from my Advent Calendar, so many beautiful colours! // 011. My drugstore haul from my trip to the US went up, see it here // 012. The Sephora + Macy's haul from the same trip, see it here

013. Giraffe spotting at the Container Mall // 014. Akaroa, looking great even on a gloomy day // 015. Some lovely gemstones I added to my collection

016. Using clean brushes is just one of life's simple pleasures! // 017. A YSL Lipstick review + swatches, see it here // 018. 24 days of Advent complete!

INSTAGRAM ROUND UP // December '14 - CassandraMyee

019. Merry Christmas! // 020. Sister love on Christmas Day // 021. A few lovely pressies I got for Christmas

022. This cookie was almost too perfect to eat! // 023. Summer time in Akaroa with the family // 024. I love these prints my sister got for me for Christmas, she knows me too well!

As 2014 is coming to a close tonight, I just want to say a huge thanks to all of my amazing readers and supporters of my blog. It grew so much this year and I can't wait to see where 2015 takes it! Hope you all have a great night tonight ringing in the New Year, be safe, but have fun!!

bloglovin' | facebook | twitter | instagram | pinterest
back to top