ZA COSMETICS | Impact-Full Eyes Gradation Palettes in Leather Bag + My Best Jacket

ZA COSMETICS // Impact-Full Eyes Gradation Palettes in Leather Bag + My Best Jacket - CassandraMyee

ZA Cosmetics is a brand I have seen around, but never really had a closer look at, but I was recently sent some of their eye shadow palettes to try out and I was pleasantly surprised by them. These particular two are from the Impact-Full Eyes Gradation* line and have four shadows in each palette that should help you create a beautiful, graduated eye shadow look.

ZA COSMETICS // Impact-Full Eyes Gradation Palettes in Leather Bag + My Best Jacket - CassandraMyee

ZA COSMETICS // Impact-Full Eyes Gradation Palettes in Leather Bag + My Best Jacket - CassandraMyee

For a palette containing four eye shadows they are an extremely compact little size, with different sized pans for the various shades. The packaging is nothing flash, but the plastic feels sturdy and not too flimsy. The one thing that does annoy me is the fact that the palette name isn't printed anywhere on the box or the quad - but that's just a personal gripe I have - I like knowing what things are called.

I'll admit, I wasn't sure how well these would perform, but the shadows themselves are soft and velvety feeling. The pigmentation doesn't blow me away (but I have LORAC-style expectations), but I find them easy to work with and easy to blend out. The idea with these Gradation palettes is the ability to create a smooth, graduation of colour by using the lightest further up on the lid, working down to the darkest along the lash line.

ZA COSMETICS // Impact-Full Eyes Gradation Palettes in Leather Bag + My Best Jacket - CassandraMyee
LEATHER BAG
This quad contains three beautiful neutral brown tones (some of my favourite to wear), with the odd one out being the orangey melon shade. At first I didn't think I'd like it, but this swept on the lid with a bit of the darker colour blended up in the crease and the light shade in the inner corner actually looks really beautiful. They all have a metallic sheen, but aren't chunky or glittery.

ZA COSMETICS // Impact-Full Eyes Gradation Palettes in Leather Bag + My Best Jacket - CassandraMyee

MY BEST JACKET
This quad definitely has my favourite shades all in one handy palette. The third shade down is this stunning mauve-y grey and is the stand out from the palette. The thing I most like about these shadows is that they are shimmery without being glittery and leave a lovely sheen on the lids.

ZA is available at Farmers and other pharmacies across NZ and for worldwide stockists, check their website here. These palettes retail for NZD $20 each, and there are two more shades available in this Gradation range, see them here.

Have you used products from ZA Cosmetics before? Are there any I should be on the look out for in the future?

*Products sent to me c/o Shiseido NZ.
back to top