NOTD | Rimmel 60 Seconds Nail Polish in 810 Blue My Mind

NOTD // Rimmel 60 Seconds Nail Polish in 810 Blue My Mind - CassandraMyee

I'm always partial to blue nail polish, whether it's navy, bright blue or baby blue. I recently got this Rimmel 60 Second polish from Postie for $4, and it really impressed. The colour, the formula, the brush; everything ticked all of the right boxes.

NOTD // Rimmel 60 Seconds Nail Polish in 810 Blue My Mind - CassandraMyee

NOTD // Rimmel 60 Seconds Nail Polish in 810 Blue My Mind - CassandraMyee

Blue My Mind  810 sits somewhere between a blue and a purple; in some lights, it definitely looks blue but in others, it gives off a darker purple look - either way I love the shade! I've got a few polishes from the 60 Seconds range and I really need to get some more. The brush is super wide and flat that pretty much covers the entire nail in one swipe. The formula itself only needed one coat to get the fully opaque colour and it dries down fast as well, although I'm not sure if it was 60 seconds... I think it took a touch longer than that. I've really got no complaints about this polish and as you can get them so cheap at Postie, that is even better!

Have you used the 60 Seconds range from Rimmel? Do you have a favourite shade from it?

back to top