THE WEEKLY POST COLLECTIVE #024

THE WEEKLY POST COLLECTIVE #024 - CassandraMyee

Oh would you look at that? The WPC has had a little bit of a face lift! I've been wanting to change it up for a little while now and am really happy with how this all looks, so I hope you all like it too! (But too bad if you don't... it's staying anyway!) Things were as usual on CM this week, and it had a good dose of makeup, nails and skincare, and it also featured one of my most favourite products [hint: starts with L ends in C].

6th October '14 // My Travel Makeup Bag #005 | Light Edition
Packing my makeup is always one of the hardest tasks when I travel, I can't help but overpack! This time around I tried to narrow it down in what I've dubbed the Light Edition (or the 'kinda light edition')

7th October '14 // L'Oreal Color Infallible Shadows in Pepsy Coral + Naughty Strawberry
These eye shadows are some of my favourite ones, the formula is totally unique! I picked up two more shades in a recent trip to Postie; there's swatches and all the details about them in this post.

8th October '14 // Cheap eBay Finds | Clear Lipstick Holders
I'm forever searching for great makeup storage, and clear acrylic holders are where it's at. These ones from eBay are insanely cheap, only around $4!

9th October '14 // Living Nature Skin Steps Kit
Living Nature is a lovely, all natural brand based in NZ. I was sent one of their new and improved Skin Steps Kit, so have a read of my thoughts and to learn more about the brand.

10th October '14 // LORAC PRO Palette 2 | Review + Swatches
This palette rocks. Like seriously rocks! If you are in the search for that perfect palette, look no further than the LORAC 2!

11th October '14 // NOTD Rimmel Blue My Mind
And finally I finished the week off with a classic Nail of the Day. The 60 Seconds polish line from Rimmel is top notch and also super affordable, plus this colour is awesome!

And that's it for the Week #024! Tonight I am going to see one of my all time favourite artists Justin Timberlake perform at the Vector; I can't put into words how I am feeling about this right now, but keep an eye out on my Instagram and Twitter for concert snaps, and lots of fangirling and possibly crying happening...

What was the highlight of your week?

back to top