SARAH JAYNE KAVALI | Prints + Postcards



I love the site Once It, not only for its great sales on designer home, beauty and fashion things, but as a way to discover a lot of New Zealand based companies and artists. Sarah Jayne Kavali is one of the artists and I just have to share her work, as it is simple, elegant and beautifully done.

A sale for her work came up on Once It a couple of weeks ago and I instantly feel in love! I purchased a set of postcard dubbed Perfume Greats for only $19.95. There were larger A3 and A4 works also for sale but I just couldn't settle on one design so opted for the postcard set to get a bit of everything.




She has a distinct style, which portrays the perfume bottles in their simplest forms of line and colour that are beautifully executed. Her website is where you can purchase her prints and also browse through her other works. The Fragrant 99 is an utter masterpiece, with as you may expect, a collage of 99 of her perfume illustrations and it is available in size A0 which would look incredible on a large white wall.

If you're like me and love this kind of style of illustration, you need to check out Sarah's works - I definitely have my eye on some of the larger prints, I just have to find the wall space...
back to top