POSTIE | A Small Haul


I've talked about Postie many times on my blog before as it is a great place to buy cheap, parallel imported makeup and beauty items. They often have good sales and when I went in to buy this lots, they had 30% off all beauty. I only picked up a few bits as the Postie I went to didn't have the best range compared to the one I got to normally.



001. Palmer's Purse Essentials // $8.00
Palmer's is a great  brand and is well known for their cocoa moisturisers. I thought this set of 4 different products for only $8.00 (well, $5.60 with the 30% discount) was a steal and perfect for chucking in my handbag, but even better for travelling. In the set you get:
- Cocoa Lotion (50ml)
- Daily Facial Lotion (15ml)
- Dark Chocolate & Peppermint Lip Butter (10g) - it smells incredible!
- Cocoa Concentrated Cream for hands, elbows, knees and feet


002. Beauty Formulas Tea Tree Deep Cleansing Nose Pore Strips // $6.00
I've talked about the other Beauty Formula Nose Strips on my blog previously (find it here) and I really love them. I was drawn to these as they have tea tree in them which is amazing for treating acne.


003. Sally Hansen Salon Effects in 110 Cry Baby // $4.00
I've used these nail strips once before and found them to be pretty good, so decided for $4 why not try out another colour!



004. + 005. Maybelline MNY Nail Polish in 445 and 461 // $4.00 each
I can't got to Postie and not buy a nail polish (or two). These were so cheap with 30%, working out at about $2.60 each! The formula seemed quite nice, although the rusty red colour was a little streaky, but nothing a good top coat can't smooth out!

Only a few things picked up on this trip to Postie, but it won't be long until I am in there again (honestly I have a real shopping problem!)

back to top