SEPHORA + CHEMIST WAREHOUSE AUS | Haul + Swatches

SEPHORA + CHEMIST WAREHOUSE AUS | Haul + Swatches - CassandraMyee

For my birthday in early April, I just so happened to be in Brisbane and of course, I had to head into Sephora and do a little beauty shopping! It is always a treat to see brands that we can't get here that easily and I just love the whole shopping environment that you get with Sephora. Big news for us Kiwi's - Sephora is finally going be opening a big store on Queen St in Auckland later this year and I can't wait! My haul from Australia features just a small taste of some of the brands you will be able to get at Sephora when it arrives.

SEPHORA + CHEMIST WAREHOUSE AUS | Haul + Swatches - CassandraMyee

SEPHORA + CHEMIST WAREHOUSE AUS | Haul + Swatches - CassandraMyee

PIXI GLOW TONIC | AUD $45.00

I've used a small bottle of this in the past and really loved it so I bought the full sized 250ml bottle. They had a heap of Pixi there which I didn't expect to see, I was really intrigued by some of their other skincare and the makeup, so I look forward to trying a few more products eventually. The Glow Tonic is a gentle chemical exfoliator and toner to even the skin and brighten, it is hypoallergenic and designed for all skin types.

OUAI WAVE SPRAY | AUD $18.00 (50ML DELUXE MINI)

While waiting in the very long queue to check out, I got sucked into all of the minis and threw this into my basket last minute without really taking a proper look at it. OUAI (pronounced 'way' I believe) was created by the Kardashians hair guru and friend Jen Atkin. I hear about the brand a lot but haven't tried anything, and to be honest, even though I have had this product for well over a month I am yet to try it out! I will change that ASAP! The Wave Spray is designed to create effortless beachy waves, texture and volume. The full sized version of this is AUD $40 and contains 150ml.

I was also given a sample of the Sephora Cleansing Cream in Rose and because I spent over $120, they also gave me Sephora branded beach towel which was a cool bonus!

SEPHORA + CHEMIST WAREHOUSE AUS | Haul + Swatches - CassandraMyee

SEPHORA + CHEMIST WAREHOUSE AUS | Haul + Swatches - CassandraMyee

SEPHORA + CHEMIST WAREHOUSE AUS | Haul + Swatches - CassandraMyee

FENTY BEAUTY BOMB BABY MINI LIP AND FACE SET | AUD $32.00

I love the sets that Sephora has on offer - it's a great way to try out a couple of different products in smaller sizes. I haven't used anything from Fenty Beauty yet, so this little duo set was a great introduction. The set included a mini Killawatt Freestyle Highlighter in Hu$la Baby and a mini Gloss Bomb Univeral Lip Luminiser in the shade Fenty Glow. Both are beautiful products, the highlighter is creamy even though it's a powder and the gloss isn't sticky and the colour is very flattering.

TARTE SHAPE TAPE CONTOUR CONCEALER IN 20S LIGHT SAND | AUD $37.00

I made a beeline for the Tarte stand so I could finally get my hands on this much raved about concealer. The shade range was overwhelming but in a good way, I just grabbed one that I thought would work well for me and thankfully it's a great match! The doe-foot applicator on this is massive as people have said and a little goes a seriously long way. It works amazingly under the eyes and also works very well for concealing redness and pimples. So far I am definitely a fan of it.

BENEFIT KA-BROW! EYEBROW CREAM-GEL COLOR IN 4 MEDIUM | AUD $23.00 (MINI)

This was another of my checkout grabs because minis are just too cute and also a great way to try out a product. So far I am not totally sold on this yet as I am so used to using a pencil, but I am adamant to like it so just need to use it more. The lid comes off and has a little angled brush you can use to apply the cream gel product into the brows.

The final product I got wasn't from Sephora but I wanted to include it anyway - I went to Chemist Warehouse which we do have here in NZ, but we don't get Flower Beauty yet! I should have got a few other things to try but was drawn to the Brow Master All-In-1 Brow Mascara (around AUD $10) because I've just finished my Revitlash Tinted Brow Mascara and needed something to replace it with. I got it in the shade Medium Dark, and it works so well with my brow colour. The tint isn't too intense but it is enough to make them look a lot fuller and it doesn't go crispy in the hairs.

And that concludes my Aussie beauty haul. I think I was quite restrained... in a way! I am looking forward to being able to get these brands and more when we finally get a physical Sephora here in NZ.

Have you used any of these products?

Comments

back to top