COLOURPOP | Zoella Brunch Collaboration Haul + Swatches

COLOURPOP | Zoella Collaboration Haul + Swatches - CassandraMyee

It is always exciting when two things you enjoy combine - that happened when blogger/Youtuber Zoe Sugg a.k.a Zoella teamed up with one of my favourite brands Colourpop. Zoe was one of the first Youtubers I started watching way back in the day (I think when she was well below 500k subscribers!) and is one of the very few OGs I still watch to this day. She has built a serious empire for herself and teaming up with amazing brands such as Colourpop just makes it even larger! The Zoella x Colourpop Collection is inspired by one of my favourite activities - brunch, and it is packed with a great variety of products and some of the cutest packaging.

COLOURPOP | Zoella Collaboration Haul + Swatches - CassandraMyee

COLOURPOP | Zoella Collaboration Haul + Swatches - CassandraMyee

The Brunch Collection consists of a Shadow Palette, three Lip Bundles (with the Ultra Mattes also sold separately), two Supernova Shadows, a blush, a highlighter and two Creme Gel Liners. I think overall it's a good range of products and they are all very complimentary to one another. The packaging definitely gets a huge tick from me and it's unlike any other collection I have seen before. I love how the Lip Bundles consisting of an Ultra Matte and matching Lippie Pencil comes in a little milk carton and the compact for the blush and highlighter is so cute.

COLOURPOP | Zoella Collaboration Haul + Swatches - CassandraMyee

COLOURPOP | Zoella Collaboration Haul + Swatches - CassandraMyee

COLOURPOP | Zoella Collaboration Haul + Swatches - CassandraMyee

BRUNCH DATE SHADOW PALETTE | USD $18.00

I knew from the moment I saw the shades in this that I was going to love it and I really do! I have been getting a lot of use from it, and although people were complaining about it being too boring and same-same, I think the colours are gorgeous and everyone needs a good neutral palette in their lives. This one does have some more unique colours in it; the vibrant blue Brunch Club is stunning! The pigmentation of all the shades overall is what I would expect of Colourpop - rich, creamy and easy to blend.

The shades break down as below from top to bottom according to the swatches:

Champagne Toast | soft golden champagne
Pancakes Please | antique bronze
French Toast | rich burgundy brown
Skinny Latte | bright rose gold with silver flecks/metallic
Cinnamon Sugar | bright copper
Mimosa | rusty terracotta
Maple Syrup | warm caramel
Sundae Funday | electric pink copper
Sunny Side Up | soft pink peach
Americano | deep cool-toned brown
Brunch Club | vivid cobalt blue
Extra Slice | deep chocolate brown with gold & pink glitter

COLOURPOP | Zoella Collaboration Haul + Swatches - CassandraMyee

PRESSED POWDER BLUSH IN SOUL MATE | USD $8.00

Unfortunately, at the time of posting this, this blush looks to be sold out, but the Highlighter in Swipe Right is still available. This blush shade is a gorgeous peachy pink and I have been using it a lot lately, which is an absolute tease now that it is sold out!

SUPERNOVA SHADOW IN OG | USD $7.50

I hadn't tried the Supernova Shadows before and I couldn't go past this shade, a golden champagne sprinkled with silver glitter according to the website. The other shade Bellini also looks great with more of a rose gold hint to it. The shade is beautiful and the formula is super glittery and high shine and looks stunning on the lids. You can use it as a base or pack on the lid for ultimate shimmery-ness!

LIP BUNDLE IN MY DAY ONES | USD $13.00

The three Lip Bundles are very wearable shades and ones that Zoe wears a lot. I went for the My Day Ones Bundle which contains the Ultra Matte Lip in Little One with the matching lip liner of the same shade. I like the Ultra Mattes, they can be a bit drying but they do last for ages. The Lippie Pencils are some of my favourites out there, so even the pencil on its own works wonders.

COLOURPOP | Zoella Collaboration Haul + Swatches - CassandraMyee

Because I was doing a bit order I also stocked up on the Brow Boss Pencils (USD $5.50) and also grabbed the Brow Boss Gel in Clear (USD $6.50) to try out. I love the Brow Pencils (I use them constantly) and I am still trying out the brow gel, which didn't wow me for the first few uses - I think I need to try this one out more.

 The Zoella x Colourpop Collection gets a huge thumbs up from me - I can't get enough of the beautiful shades and fun, unique packaging. Colourpop really do no wrong in my books! There is still some of the range available but once sold out it won't be coming back according to Zoe. They ship worldwide for free with orders over USD $50.

Have you checked out this collection? What are your thoughts?

Comments

back to top