BELLABOX NZ | March '19 - Runway Ready Unboxing + Thoughts

BELLABOX NZ | March '19 - Runway Ready Unboxing + Thoughts - Cassandra Myee
I am a little behind on my monthly bellabox* unboxing so I will be posting both March and April quite close together. I still wanted to share the March box even though you can no longer get it as it gives you an idea of the variety of brands you can receive from this subscription box service.

BELLABOX NZ | March '19 - Runway Ready Unboxing + Thoughts - Cassandra Myee

The March box's theme was Runway Ready and featured 3 full sized products, 2 deluxe sample sized products and 1 single-use sachet of the Weleda Pomegranate Firming Eye Cream. This box is very skincare focused, with just 1 makeup product included. I always enjoy the good mix you get in each box across all the different beauty categories.

BELLABOX NZ | March '19 - Runway Ready Unboxing + Thoughts - Cassandra Myee

Bang Beauty Brow Cream | RRP USD $22.00
I am all about the brows and excited to use this product more. It reminds me of the Dipbrow sorts of products with a thick cream consistency. I received the shade Dark Brown (out of three shade choices) and this is a great match for me. It comes with a little slanted eyebrow brush which is good quality and a nice touch for those who wouldn't have a brush like this.

Enbacci Vitis Vinifera Rejuvenating Gel Cleanser | RRP AUD $64.00 for 100ml
The card that was included in the box actually features the Essence and not the Gel Cleanser which I received. I am not too fussed though as I will always need a cleanser! This is described as a gentle cleanser that will lightly foam. It features grape stem cells which help to protect against environmental stresses and early signs of ageing. It sounds great and I really look forward to using it.

Weleda One-Step Cleanser & Toner | RRP NZD $31.90 for 100ml
Weleda does some fantastic products and I actually like that this a very handle 10ml travel size of this one-step product. The idea of this product is to simplify your skincare routine with a two-in-one product. I will share this in an Empties once I have used it.

Palmolive Hand Sanitiser Lemon & White Citrus | RRP NZD $3.69 for 48ml
This a great travel essential and handbag essential product that I am very glad to have received seeing as it is cold and flu season here in NZ! The light lemon scent is nice and not overpowering and it does what it says it will do!

Luiere Bio-Cellulose Mask | RRP AUD $15.00 for 1 Mask
I used this the other day and my skin seemed to like it from what I could see! These never really sit well on my face, but this one was much better than some I have used and had a bit more room to get it to sit right. My skin was definitely a lot softer and looked slightly smoother but it is always hard to tell with these anti-ageing masks if they are really doing a lot of work deep down. I like to think they are, and with continued use, I am sure it would be beneficial!

Overall the March Runway Ready box was a good one, probably not one of my all-time favourites but some great products and brands included none the less! The overall total value was around NZD $124 which is pretty amazing, considering you only pay NZD $24.95! If you are keen to try out bellabox and live in NZ or Australia, check out their website here to sign up. 

*Gifted box.

Comments

back to top