BELLABOX NZ | December '18 - Unboxing

BELLABOX NZ | December '18 - Unboxing - CassandraMyee


The final bellabox* for the year is here and very fittingly themed 'All I Want For Christmas!' It's a really fun box this month with lots of makeup goodies to keep us going over the Summer.

BELLABOX NZ | December '18 - Unboxing - CassandraMyee

The December box contains 6 products inside, 5 of which are full sized and there are 2 sample sachets of the L'Oreal Smooth Sugars Nourish Scrub's - I've tried these before and they're really nice to use. 

Garnier Face Mask in Pure Charcoal Tissue Mask | NZD $4.99 for 1 sheet
These are fairly new to NZ and there are a couple of others available too including the SkinActive Hydra Bomb Tissue Mask and the Rebalancing Mask. The Pure Charcoal one is designed for oily to combination skin (me!) so I look forward to trying this one out.

Model Rock Base Maker Beauty Sponge | NZD $16.95 for 1 sponge
I love a sponge to apply my makeup but not all are created equally. I was pleasantly surprised that this one felt quite soft so I am excited to see how it works to apply foundation and concealer. The shape is really nice, with a big flat edge on the teardrop shape as well as a good point to get around your nose, eyes etc. 

BELLABOX NZ | December '18 - Unboxing - CassandraMyee

StylLondon All In One Face Quad Palette | NZD $32 for 9.6g
I was really excited to see a palette like this included in the box because this time of year everyone is doing a lot of travel and I try not to take as many makeup products with me. This all in one palette has a yellow banana powder for setting the skin (especially good for the undereyes as it helps to brighten), a blush, a golden highlighter and a bronzer. All of the shades swatched really nicely and the colours look like they would be flattering for a lot of different skin types. This is definitely a winner for me already!

NYX Professional Makeup Simply Pink Lip Cream | NZD $13.95 for 3g
I used to be a huge crayon lipstick fan but more recently I have been reaching for liquid lipsticks over these types of products. I haven't tried this one from NYX and I think I may leave it for a giveaway for one of you guys as the bright pink tone isn't what I reach for these days. There was an option to get 1 of 4 shades; First Base, Flushed, XOXO or Primrose.

bellabox Fan Brush | No pricing details, (the bb Powder Brush and bb Eyeshadow Brush duo are NZD $16.50)
The final product was designed to go hand in hand with the StylLondon palette which is a lovely touch, especially as it's bellabox's own brand! A fan brush is a great one for a highlighter and allows for more precise placement on the skin, and they generally don't pick up heaps of product so you can build your highlighter up as desired. The bristles feel soft but do feel a little flimsy.

So that wraps up my final bellabox post for the entire year! Remember each box is carefully picked each month for NZ customers and will be delivered to your door for only NZD $24.95 - find out more here. The December box has over NZD $80 worth of products inside so you always get more than what you pay for and the chance to try some new brands and beauty goodies.

What product most catches your eye?

*Gifted box, not sponsored.

Comments

back to top