COLOURPOP | Recent Haul - Holiday 2018 + Disney Designer

COLOURPOP | Recent Haul - Holiday 2018 + Designer Disney - CassandraMyee


Around this time of the year, Colourpop always tends to do a free worldwide shipping offer with no minimum spend so you know I got on board with that! As it happens my order ended up being over USD $50 which is the free shipping threshold normally... they sucked me in good. I was mostly wanting to stock up on my faves and also try and nab some of the Disney Designer collaboration.

COLOURPOP | Recent Haul - Holiday 2018 + Designer Disney - CassandraMyee

My main objective was to get a couple extras of my favourite Brow Boss Brow Pencil in Dark Brown (USD $5) and also a couple of different shades of the No Filter Concealer (USD $6) which is so good and covers all sorts of blemishes and dark circles. I went for 2 different shades; Light 10 (what I usually get) and then Light 14 which is a little more pinky in tone. If you haven't tried either of these products I would 100% recommend that you do, they've got an extensive shade range!

COLOURPOP | Recent Haul - Holiday 2018 + Designer Disney - CassandraMyee

COLOURPOP | Recent Haul - Holiday 2018 + Designer Disney - CassandraMyee

The Holiday collection had recently just dropped so I couldn't resist two of the Super Shock Shadows (USD $5). If you are unfamiliar with these, this is what kicked off the entire brand; they're a unique cream to powder formula that comes in nearly every shade you could ever want and also sorts of finishes too. I went for Roy G. Biv which is a described as a warm pink with a golden duochrome and also Falling Up an icy taupe with pink and blue glitter. I also couldn't resist the limited edition packaging too - it's so pretty!

COLOURPOP | Recent Haul - Holiday 2018 + Designer Disney - CassandraMyee

COLOURPOP | Recent Haul - Holiday 2018 + Designer Disney - CassandraMyee

I was SO happy to get my hands on this gorgeous Disney Designer It's a Princess Thing Pressed Shadow Palette (USD $20). It has 15 shades inside, all very wearable warm tones of pinks, browns and mauves. The names are so cute too and I love the packaging with the illustrations on the front. The shade list is as below:

Chip | matte soft beige nude
Juju |matte warm rosy pink
Grumpy | matte dusty salmon
Triton | sand with a golden sheen
Abu | matte intense warm brown
Prince Charming | ivory pearl with a green duochrome
Ray | metallic champagne
Fairy Godmother | metallic bright coral
One Kiss? | metallic bright coppery gold
Thingamabob | vibrant metallic silver
Enchanted Rose | rich metallic rose
Poison Apple | metallic pinky violet
Magic Carpet | blackened plum
Beast | deep warm brown topped with gold glitter
Midnight Curfew | black sprinkled with silver glitter

COLOURPOP | Recent Haul - Holiday 2018 + Designer Disney - CassandraMyee

When I placed my order they were also giving away this duo for free (worth USD $10)! Fourth Ray Beauty is a side venture by Colourpop and sold through their website featuring a small selection of skincare products. The duo here is the AM To the PM Oil Cleanser and the BFD Cleansing Oil. I am going to take these away with me soon so I can give them a try. I love the packaging and look of the brand so I hope the products are great too. The brand is cruelty-free, vegan and is dermatologist tested.

COLOURPOP | Recent Haul - Holiday 2018 + Designer Disney - CassandraMyee

The final product was a surprise to me  - a Sorry We're Late gift! I've only ever had one of these in the many, many orders I've placed and it's a nice touch. To be honest, I didn't even think it was late at all! The shade is, unfortunately, one I already have. It's the Ultra Glossy Lip in Nine to Five which I thought was a limited edition shade - they must have made too many!

Nothing reels me into the Colourpop website more than free shipping and new releases! Let me know if you've tried much from the brand before - are there some products I need to try out?!

Comments

back to top