WISHING YOU A MERRY CHRISTMAS

WISHING YOU A MERRY CHRISTMAS - CassandraMyee

I feel like it wasn't that long ago that I wrote a very similar post like this. But MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE! I thought I would just pop up a quick post to wish you all a great festive season and I hope you have a safe and happy holidays and New Years. I will be taking a break for a week or so and posts will return in the New Year from January 4th. I will still be on social media and posting on Instagram, of course!

Thank you for all the continued support this past year from the brands and PR, fellow bloggers, and most importantly my readers. I have had some amazing opportunities from my blog this year and although there was some ups and downs, overall 2016 was a good year for CassandraMyee. I can't wait for 2017; it will be my 4th year of blogging, how crazy is that!? 

Make sure you take some time away from your phones and devices to spend time in the moment and with your friends and family. I will see you all in the New Year!

bloglovin' | facebook | twitter | instagram | pinterest

Comments

back to top