MAX FACTOR | Masterpiece Nude Palette Contouring Eye Shadows in 02 Golden Nudes - Review + Swatches

MAX FACTOR | Masterpiece Nude Palette Contouring Eye Shadows in 02 Golden Nudes - Review + Swatches - CassandraMyee

I have an eyeshadow addiction. For some people, it might be lipsticks, or blushes (although I do own a lot in both categories), but I can't go past a good eyeshadow, and if it's in palette form, well that is even better! Eyeshadow palettes are amazing, single shadows do have their merits as well, but for a good selection of shades all wrapped up nicely in one palette is always going to win in my eyes. Max Factor has recently launched the Masterpiece Nude Palette Contouring Eye Shadows, in 2 shade ranges, which just cater to my neutral eyeshadow obsession.

MAX FACTOR | Masterpiece Nude Palette Contouring Eye Shadows in 02 Golden Nudes - Review + Swatches - CassandraMyee

MAX FACTOR | Masterpiece Nude Palette Contouring Eye Shadows in 02 Golden Nudes - Review + Swatches - CassandraMyee

MAX FACTOR | Masterpiece Nude Palette Contouring Eye Shadows in 02 Golden Nudes - Review + Swatches - CassandraMyee

Max Factor is a brand that I don't have much of in my collection, compared to other brands. However, everything I have used from them is always good quality and there are some star products, such as the Creme Puff Blush range (a good Hourglass dupe/alternative). It was Lou from The Beauty Foodie who posted about this palette on Facebook a couple months back and raved about how good it was, so I knew I needed to give it a whirl. Off to Farmers I went, and instantly grabbed the last one they had in stock at the time. As it turns out, I was actually sent this palette, the 01 Cappuccino Nudes Palette, plus the new Voluptuous False Lash Mascara by their PR team so I will review the other palette with swatches soon!

The palette includes 8 shades; 3 matte and 5 shimmers. The palette itself is nothing fancy, there is no mirror but instead, the clear lid makes it easy to see what's inside. The gold is very typical of Max Factor and gives it a more luxe vibe. As you can see from the swatches, the pigmentation is rich and buttery. I find these apply well and blend out nicely too. They do have a bit of fall out, especially obvious with the darker shades, so be wary if you are doing for a darker smokey eye. The matte shades included are the light cream, light brown, and black - all palette essentials making it a one stop shop. The matte light brown is quite cool toned, and I find it works perfectly for blending in the crease or laying down as a base shadow. It is one of those palettes I know I can take travelling and be sorted, as you can keep things light and natural, or go in heavier with the bronzes and black.

This palette is $33.99 from Farmers and they actually have buy 2 get 1 free on all Max Factor at the moment. If you want a wee treat before Christmas, or know someone who would love this palette it'd make a great gift especially as the quality is great too.

What do you think of this Max Factor Palette? Are you also an eyeshadow junkie like me?

bloglovin' | facebook | twitter | instagram | pinterest

Comments

back to top