FEELUNIQUE | Haul - Zoella Beauty + Tanya Burr Cosmetics

FEEL UNIQUE | Haul - Zoella Beauty + Tanya Burr Cosmetics - CassandraMyee

With Christmas well and truly on the way (I even put my Christmas tree up already... is that too early?), I thought it would be the perfect time to share this haul I recently ordered from Feelunique. There are loads of gift guides on blogs and YouTube but I thought I would just focus on a few products here and there that I think would make great gifts for beauty lovers, or simply if you want to treat yourself. 

FEEL UNIQUE | Haul - Zoella Beauty + Tanya Burr Cosmetics - CassandraMyee

ZOELLA BEAUTY
I have been following Zoe's blog and YouTube channel for years now, way back when she had well under 500k followers (she now has over 10 million subscribers!). The empire she has made for herself is absolutely mind blowing and I am such a supporter of what she is doing. One thing I hadn't gotten around to trying out was her Zoella Beauty range. Although I feel like this is aimed at a younger market than my 26-year-old self, I am still a fan of what she has done. I got two things from two different ranges; Double Creme Body Lotion (£5.00 or NZD $8.70 approx.) and the Hungry Hands Hand Cream (£5.50 or NZD $9.50). The Double Creme Body Lotion is from her recent Sweet Inspirations range, which I think has such gorgeous packaging and smells of sweet almond, or macarons as described by Zoe. The Christmas collection this year is all gingerbread scented (so delicious) and is aptly packaged with maroon and rose gold accents with brown cardboard packaging.

The price for these products are really affordable and at the moment they have them on 3 for 2 - good chance to stock up on stocking fillers!

FEEL UNIQUE | Haul - Zoella Beauty + Tanya Burr Cosmetics - CassandraMyee

FEEL UNIQUE | Haul - Zoella Beauty + Tanya Burr Cosmetics - CassandraMyee

FEEL UNIQUE | Haul - Zoella Beauty + Tanya Burr Cosmetics - CassandraMyee

TANYA BURR COSMETICS
As with Zoe, I had been following Tanya for years and discovered her through Zoe's videos. I don't watch her much now like I do with Zoe, but still, I appreciate what she has done! Her latest Tanya Bakes cookbook is very good with so many delish recipes in it. My sister has used a few items from her cosmetics line but I wanted to try some for myself. I got the Peachy Glow Cheek Palette (£8.00 or NZD $13.95 approx.) that has a bronzer, blush and highlighter inside. I was hoping the bronzer would be slightly more matte than this, but I find the shimmer isn't too bad at all and the powders have a great payoff to them. The highlighter is extremely gorgeous and my favourite from the three with a buttery texture that melts into the skin. The packaging and aim of her beauty range is definitely for a much younger audience, but it is cute and they are good quality.

FEEL UNIQUE | Haul - Zoella Beauty + Tanya Burr Cosmetics - CassandraMyee


My main reason for ordering was for the Advent Calendar which my sister got last year and I was a bit envious of it! The 12 Days of Christmas Beauty Calendar is £25.00/NZD $43.00 approx. and contains Nail Polishes, Lip Glosses, a Matte Lip, Glitter Liners and Glitter Pots. I was surprised that this one shipped due to the nail polish, but I guess this is the loophole! I think I will start this on the 1st and open it every second day leading up to Christmas - if you want to see what's inside make sure to follow me on Instagram, and Snapchat, both cassandramyee

Delivery from Feelunqiue to NZ was only £5.00 and it arrived in about 2 weeks, so best to get ordering now while there is time before Christmas!

Have you got anything from Zoella Beauty or Tanya Burr Cosmetics?

bloglovin' | facebook | twitter | instagram | pinterest

Comments

back to top