iHERB | Haul, First Impressions + Swatches

iHERB | Haul + Swatches - CassandraMyee

It had been far too long since I did an iHerb order, and with a few rewards dollars stacking up, I decided it was about time to do another order. iHerb is such a great site - if you've never checked it out before I strongly suggest you do. It focuses on health and natural products, and you can get all sort of things on there, supplements, food and cosmetics for example. I'm a big fan of iHerb for their beauty section, with affordable brands like e.l.f., and great prices on Real Techniques products. This was a relatively smaller haul in comparison to some others I have done (just search iHerb to find them), but I restocked on some essentials and added some new things to try to my cart as well. 

iHERB | Haul + Swatches - CassandraMyee

Madre Labs Witch Hazel Rose Petal Alcohol-Free Toner | NZD $1.51
Yep, you did read that price correctly - I only paid $1.50 for this huge 355ml bottle of toner. It is worth about $10.00 and I'm not sure why it was so discounted, but I ain't complaining. I've never heard of the brand, but when it said alcohol free, with witch hazel (a natural product, great for treating acne, and combating oily skin) I was sold, especially at such a cheap price.

Chocolove Almonds + Sea Salt in Dark Chocolate | NZD $4.29
I love borrowsing the food section, especially the chocolate range. I LOVE dark chocolate and this sounded right up my alley so had to get it. Verdict = delicious! I also ordered the Barbara's Bakery Cheese Puffs Original (NZD $4.30), but they might have already been eaten by my boyfriend and I before I could photograph them! They were really yummy and didn't have that fake cheese flavour to them.

iHERB | Haul + Swatches - CassandraMyee

Madre Labs Five Piece Cosmetics Mini Brush Set | NZD $1.43
Nope, not another price typo, these were indeed that cheap! They are discounted down from about $7.00 and I just had to try them out. They are so dinky and cute, and are actually very soft. You get a little kabuki style brush, a fluffy blending brush, a flat domed eyeshadow brush and a large rounded brush that could be used for powder, bronzer or blush. They were too cute not to purchase!

iHERB | Haul + Swatches - CassandraMyee

iHERB | Haul + Swatches - CassandraMyee

Real Techniques Miracle Complexion Sponge 2 Pack | NZD $15.76
Whenever I do an order, I always add in at least one of these amazing makeup sponges. I use these daily and they get a bit beat up after a while so it's always good to have back ups and they are much cheaper to buy on iHerb then in Farmers in NZ. They now have the Bold Metals brushes available to buy and I was so tempted to get one... maybe in the next order?

e.l.f. Contouring Blush + Bronzing Powder in Fiji-Matte | NZD $5.74
I have the three other shades of this, so naturally I had to buy this new one too! I can already tell that I'll be getting a lot of use from it compared to the others which are all very shimmery/glittery. The shades in the Fiji palette are spot on and have good colour pay off too.

e.l.f. Studio High Definition Undereye Setting Powder | NZD $4.30
You know when you've been through pottles and pottles of a product it is definitely a holy grail, so it was time I got another back up! This is the best setting powder for under the eyes that I've used - it doesn't look cakey, it just sets the concealer and stops it from settling into any fine lines, and makes it last all day. At less than $5, you can't go wrong!

At the time I ordered they also had a discount code which saved me a few dollars. I used the tracked Airmail shipping option to NZ which isn't the quickest one, but the second fastest - shipping cost me around $12.00 and it arrived in about a week and a half. If you want a little discount off your order you can use the code RMM029, for $5 or $10 off depending on how much you order.

What do you think of my haul? Do you have any favourite products that you've ordered from iHerb?

bloglovin' | facebook | twitter | instagram | pinterest

Comments

back to top