NOTD | OPI No Room For The Blues + Last Friday Night

NOTD | OPI No Room For The Blues + Last Friday Night - CassandraMyee

It's time for another NOTD! I know that my last one was also a blue tone in the form of Essie Strut Your Stuff, but I absolutely love wearing blue on the nails especially for summer. I recently rejigged my nail polish (I finally got an IKEA Helmer to store them all in!), and discovered some shades I had totally forgotten about, these being two of them.

NOTD | OPI No Room For The Blues + Last Friday Night - CassandraMyee

I absolutely adore these two shades together and they compliment each other so well. They give an almost mermaid like look to the nails with the sea blue and iridescent glitter over top. Lately I've found I reach for just straight cream shades, where as I almost always used to have glitter on at least one of my nails - I think the hassle of taking it off puts me off sometimes, anyone else with me on that? I definitely want to get back into the glitter though - life's too short right?

[Also, just ignore that one short nail, it decided to betray the rest of the crew and broke *crying face emoji*]

NOTD | OPI No Room For The Blues + Last Friday Night - CassandraMyee

NO ROOM FOR THE BLUES
This shade came out in 2009 as part of a summer Brights collection, and I have had it for a couple of years at least. I love the formula of this, two thin coats gave me opaque colour. I only did one coat on the nails as I was going to put the glitter on top, so it didn't get too thick.

NOTD | OPI No Room For The Blues + Last Friday Night - CassandraMyee

LAST FRIDAY NIGHT
This shade was part of the amazing Katy Perry that came out in 2010 (remember the amazing Black Shatter - that stuff was magic!). Mine is getting a little thick and gloopy, so I definitely need to add some thinner in it, but I still found it worked well. I just put one generous coat over the accent nails and love the effect it gives. 

What do you think of this OPI combo? Do you have a favourite glitter polish?

bloglovin' | facebook | twitter | instagram | pinterest

Comments

back to top