COSME-DE.COM | Haul + Review - Guerlain + Benefit

COSME-DE.COM | Haul - Guerlain Terracotta Bronzing Powder in 02 + Benefit Coralista Blush - CassandraMyee

I was recently contact by online beauty retailer COSME-DE.com to see if I wanted to try out their site and pick a few products to try out; naturally I said yes, because I love online shopping and I love makeup. They have so many brands on there (over 500!) and they stock men's and women's products from skincare, to hair, to beauty and fragrances too, plus they offer free shipping worldwide (a major tick in my books!)

COSME-DE.COM | Haul - Guerlain Terracotta Bronzing Powder in 02 + Benefit Coralista Blush - CassandraMyee

COSME-DE.COM | Haul - Guerlain Terracotta Bronzing Powder in 02 + Benefit Coralista Blush - CassandraMyee

Guerlain Terracotta Bronzing Powder in 02* | NZD $71.00
I love a good bronzer, and I've heard great things about this Terracotta Bronzer from Guerlain and it definitely lives up to the hype. Firstly I'm very excited because it's my first Guerlain product ever, and it's so gorgeous and feels extremely luxurious. Secondly the actual Bronzer is really beautiful too. You can see a swatch of it below, but the colour of it is extremely natural, with a bit of reddy tones through it, which gives the skin a more natural tanned looked, then being orangey. It is a tad glittery though, with fine gold shimmer through out - not one for the contour that's for sure! The powder is easy to blend out and I find it wears well throughout the day. This also came with a handy travel brush, which isn't the softest brush of all, but is a good one to throw in your hand bag if you need any touch ups, plus there was a little sample sachet of one of their foundations too. 

COSME-DE.COM | Haul - Guerlain Terracotta Bronzing Powder in 02 + Benefit Coralista Blush - CassandraMyee

COSME-DE.COM | Haul - Guerlain Terracotta Bronzing Powder in 02 + Benefit Coralista Blush - CassandraMyee

Benefit Boxed Blush in Coralista* | NZD $59.00
Coralista has been on my wishlist for so long now, and it was everything I had hoped it would be and more! As you might expect, it's a gorgeous coral shade with a light shimmer through it. The pigmentation is really good, and you only need a slightly tap in the box with a blush brush to get more than enough to add colour and brighten the cheeks. This is going to be a summer staple for me and is a shade I can see suiting a lot of different skin tones and complexions.

The shipping was amazingly quick, it took 5 days from dispatch to turn up on my door in Auckland, NZ. The products were individually wrapped with bubble wrap and had large plastic cushions around those. Overall I am so impressed with the site and think the range of products and brands available makes it a great online shopping destination, especially to pick up some brands that are hard to get a hold of in NZ. If you register on the site, you also get a USD $5 coupon to put towards your purchase.

Have you shopped on COSME-DE.com before? What do you think of the products I got?

*Gifted products. Not sponsored.

bloglovin' | facebook | twitter | instagram | pinterest

Comments

back to top