ESSIE HAUL [Yes, I Bought More Nail Polish...]

ESSIE HAUL [Yes, I Bought More Nail Polish...] - CassandraMyee
I think you should all know by now that I absolutely love Essie nail polishes and my collection is always growing. This has been helped along by the fact that Postie are now stocking a limited selection of shades for only $8 each! It's safe to say I went a little crazy and bought six shades that I definitely needed to add to my stash.
ESSIE HAUL [Yes, I Bought More Nail Polish...] - CassandraMyee
Essie nail polishes are really amazing, I think they've got the formula down, and the brushes are wide so you can basically coat a whole nail at once (great if you're in a rush). I also find they dry well and wear well for a good few days. You can't beat the shade range either, and I believe that a few of these were from a fall collection that came out not so long ago.

ESSIE HAUL [Yes, I Bought More Nail Polish...] - CassandraMyee

ESSIE HAUL [Yes, I Bought More Nail Polish...] - CassandraMyee
From left to right:

Damsel In A Dress | A dark plum purple, with a shimmery iridescence.

Dress To Kilt | Strawberry red.

The Perfect Cover Up | A really unique, dark teal green.

ESSIE HAUL [Yes, I Bought More Nail Polish...] - CassandraMyee

Style Cartel | Dark cobalt blue (I love this shade!)

Take It Outside | Light taupe, grey - perfect for neutral nail lovers.

Mochacino | Mauve-grey with light shimmer throughout.

At $8 a pop, compared to the $20 (or more) you pay at Farmers, you seriously can't go wrong! It's well worth checking out your local Postie to see what shades they have in stock and nab yourself some bargains!

What shade do you like the best from the ones I bought?

bloglovin' | facebook | twitter | instagram | pinterest

Comments

back to top