WEEKLY COLLECTIVE #059

WEEKLY COLLECTIVE #059 - CassandraMyee

Unlike previous Weekly Collective's this one is going to be sans Instagram photos, as I wrote this about 4 days in advance and have it scheduled as I am currently away! But never fear, because things will return back to normal next week, and if you want to see what I've been up to on Instagram, just click here.

THE POSTS

I realised how many new products I had sitting waiting to be used, so I thought I show them and why I keep back ups of them stashed away.

10th June '15 | The Samples #003
A long overdue post, featuring quick fire reviews of some sample sachets from Origins, Kate Somerville, AmorePacific and more.

A beautiful palette that gets a glowing review, find out why and see swatches.

Hope you all had a lovely week and enjoyed the post on CM this week. What post did you enjoy the most?

bloglovin' | facebook | twitter | instagram | pinterest

Comments

back to top