ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS | Brow Wiz in Dark Brown + Dipbrow Pomade in Chocolate - Review + Swatches

ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS // Brow Wiz in Dark Brown + Dipbrow Pomade in Chocolate | Review - CassandraMyee

When it comes to brows, Anastasia is the lady for the job. Her range of brow products are incredible; there are heaps of shades, so something to suit everyone and she also offers a range of different products, from pomades, to pencils, to gels. It took me a while to finally take the dive and try some of Anastasia Beverly Hills most famous products, and I am so glad I have. One, in particular, has become a bit of a holy grail product for me (any guesses?)

ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS // Brow Wiz in Dark Brown + Dipbrow Pomade in Chocolate | Review - CassandraMyee

BROW WIZ IN DARK BROWN | USD $21.00
If you read my blog a lot, you would have noticed that I absolutely adore this product, so much so that I have at least two backups. I knew I loved it from the very first time I used it. The pencil nib twists up and it is so fine that you can really fake little hairs with it. It can be built up to be quite strong, or lightly brushed through for a more natural brow with the spoolie on the other end (which is a complete winner in my books). I use this every day without fail, and if you're new to filling in your brows or want something fuss-free and easy, this product is the one!

ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS // Brow Wiz in Dark Brown + Dipbrow Pomade in Chocolate | Review - CassandraMyee

DIPBROW POMADE IN CHOCOLATE | USD $18.00
I bought this while I was in the States last November and spent a considerable amount of time swatching and going back and forth about what shade to buy. In the end, I went with Chocolate which is a great match for me. This is unlike any product I've used before, and to be honest I don't use it that much, purely because I find the Brow Wiz so much quicker. This is the one for really precise, perfectly groomed brows, that won't budge. Dipbrow is extremely pigmented; I usually dip a small angled brush into the pomade lightly then brush off the excess into the lid before using. Doing it this way gives you the perfect amount of product to then use. I'll usually dip back into the lid where the excess is to finish off the brows. 

ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS // Brow Wiz in Dark Brown + Dipbrow Pomade in Chocolate | Review - CassandraMyee

As you can see, Brow Wiz comes off extremely light, and you can get really small precise lines with it. Dipbrow, on the other hand, doesn't mess around, and this swatch is only a light dip into the product. I really like both of them for different purposes. Brow Wiz is my go-to every day, no fuss product, whereas Dipbrow I'll use if I'm going out, or need my makeup to last an extra long time. 

You can buy ABH on Urban Outfitters, and they ship to NZ for free orders over $50. ABH also ship directly from their website where you can buy their other beauty products too. 

So are you a Dipbrow or a Brow Wiz kinda girl? Have you used any more of the ABH range?

bloglovin' | facebook | twitter | instagram | pinterest
back to top