WEEKLY COLLECTIVE #060 [+ an Update]

WEEKLY COLLECTIVE #060 - CassandraMyee



Another week has past, in which I got back from Auckland and then lost my voice and have been sick since then! I've decided that this will be the very last Weekly Collective post, to be honest I just started to not enjoy writing them as much and I'd rather focus on my blog post during the week. I've been reading the ABM Blog Life, so there will be changed afoot, and perhaps a new series will kick off, but for now I'll have three posts a week - Monday, Wednesday and Friday - I hope you're all happy with that! Anyway here is what happened this past week...

15th June '15 | MAC Haul feat. Wash & Dry Collection
I did some naughty shopping on MAC, and got some products from the new Wash & Dry Collection as well as something that came out in the Philip Treacy release.

Cream eyeshadow sticks don't get much better than this one. Have a read of what I think and whether it's worth the money.

ABH do amazing brow products, and these are two of the most famous ones. I like both for different purposes, find out more in the post.

What was your favourite post from the week?

bloglovin' | facebook | twitter | instagram | pinterest

Comments

back to top