TOO FACED | Better Than Sex Mascara Review

TOO FACED | Better Than Sex Mascara Review - CassandraMyee

I figured that after mentioning this amazing mascara in many posts and featuring it in lots of Instagrams, I should give it a full review of its own, because it sure does deserve it. I first used this mascara probably nearly over a year ago (yep it was over a year - see my first review here), and ever since I have been hooked, and no mascara I've tried since then has come to close to this one from Too Faced.
TOO FACED | Better Than Sex Mascara Review - CassandraMyee

There is a lot to love about it, and if you love big, dramatic lashes, you need this mascara. I always like to load up on mascara, even if its just an everyday situation, I love the look and it makes me look instantly more fresh and awake. The wand of the Better Than Sex mascara has a unique hourglass shape which means that it really gets into the inner and outer lashes. I find a lot of mascara are hard to coat the inner lashes but this grabs onto them and coats them with ease.

The formula is very wet at first, and it takes a good couple of weeks for it to be in its prime and a little bit drier. I actually find the drier the better with this mascara, which might seem odd but it makes a lot of difference. One coat on the lashes makes them black, longer, thicker and fuller, and you can load it up with minimal clumping. 

As far as lasting power goes, this stays all day without flaking off or transferring onto my lids, and I find it easy to remove with a good oil or bi-phase eye makeup remover. You can tell I love it; I've been through one mini and one full tube of this, and I've already bought a couple of back-ups because I don't want to run out of it any time soon!

You can find the Too Faced Better Than Sex mascara at Sephora for USD $23.00, or buy at Beauty Bay for AUD $30.50 and they ship worldwide.

Have you used this mascara before? Do you love it as much as I do?

bloglovin' | facebook | twitter | instagram | pinterest

Comments

back to top