WEEKLY COLLECTIVE #055

WEEKLY COLLECTIVE #055 - Posts + Instagrams - CassandraMyee

With time going at a million miles an hour these days, it is already Sunday so it's time for another weekly round up of the posts and my Instagrams from the past week. So slap on a face mask, grab a cuppa and have a read.

THE POSTS

11th May '15 | Top Five Highlighters
After rounding out my Top Five Bronzers, I had to do my Top Five Highlighters. Find out why I love the five I do, see some swatches and also check out a budget friendly dupe for a cult product. Does anyone want to see this series with lipsticks? Blushes, maybe?

I love ColourPop, big time, so here are more rave reviews of a couple of the collab sets they have done. Of course, there are swatches and all of those good details included too.

Brows equal life. Ok, not quite as dramatic, but they can make a big difference to the face, and this set from BDB is basically good brows in a box.

THE INSTAGRAMS

WEEKLY COLLECTIVE #055 - Posts + Instagrams - CassandraMyee

001. A few of my favourite products currently | 002. My Urban Decay Naked family, what palette is your favourite? | 003. A close up shot of the Shaaanxo set from ColourPop (see above) | 004. Black on black featuring the new and rather amazing ghd platinum* | 005. Crepes for breakfast, because YOLO | 006. This is quite a pleasing draw to look at, lots of great products in one place.

Tell me your favourite thing for the week!

*PR/Gifted Products.

bloglovin' | facebook | twitter | instagram | pinterest

Comments

back to top