WEEKLY COLLECTIVE #047

WEEKLY COLLECTIVE #047 - POSTS - CassandraMyee

It's that time again when I wrap up all the good things that happened on CM this week, including new posts and my Instagram snaps from the past week (I was a little bit more snap happy than usual this week!)

THE POSTS

If you are yet to try these out, I seriously suggest you do! They are an affordable alternative to some other lip pencils (*cough* NARS), have a lovely creamy feeling when you apply them, but they stick around all day and pack it in the pigmentation department.

A good old nail of the day where I pair a new nail polish in my collection with a relatively older one.

20th March '15 | Cheap eBay Finds - BrushEgg
It had been far too long since I did one of these posts, and this time round I've found something super practical that will help make the makeup brush washing job a bit easier!

WEEKLY COLLECTIVE #047 - INSTAGRAM - CassandraMyee

THE INSTAGRAMS | @CASSANDRAMYEE

001. A beautiful Essie combo - Go Ginza + Hors d'Oeurves | 002. My St Paddy's Day makeup, but not a green thing in sight! | 003. I finally jumped on the ColourPop bandwagon with no regrets, it is all very beautiful + I'll have more details coming on the blog soon | 004. I was lucky enough to be sent the Eye Gloss in Lightly Tauped* from the MAC Cinderella collection; I'm yet to try it but I've read mixed reviews | 005. Great dinner + sangria cocktails with friends at Mexico | 006. A very sweet delivery c/o Anatomicals + The Generalist PR [the choccies were yum!] | 007. A collective haul from a day or two of shopping.

What was your favourite post from the week?

*PR/Gifted Samples.

bloglovin' | facebook | twitter | instagram | pinterest

Comments

back to top