CHEAP EBAY FINDS | BrushEgg - Brush Cleaning Tool

CHEAP EBAY FINDS | BrushEgg - Brush Cleaning Tool - CassandraMyee


It was definitely about time I did another post in my Cheap eBay Finds series, so I scoured the site and found this little gem, a Brush Egg. It comes in at under NZD $3 and it will change the way you wash your brushes; I can guarantee it! 

CHEAP EBAY FINDS | BrushEgg - Brush Cleaning Tool - CassandraMyee

CHEAP EBAY FINDS | BrushEgg - Brush Cleaning Tool - CassandraMyee

Before I found this little guy, I was a 'dollop the baby shampoo in my palm, wet the brush and swirl it around til clean' type of gal, and it worked for the most part. But this Brush Egg totally helps in speeding up the process, not making my hands and fingers go all wrinkly, and it gives my brushes a much thorough clean. It works much the same as my old process, instead I stick two fingers in it and put a small bit of baby shampoo onto the middle of the grooved part. For larger brushes this area is ideal. but for smaller eye brushes, the end with all the little cylinders gets them clean as new in an instant. 

So really, I think you all should spend the tiny amount to get this cute Brush Egg to change the way you clean your makeup brushes (it would be good for painters and artists too!) It is approx. NZD $2.30 (depending on exchange rate) from eBay, with free shipping, and it comes in five different colour choices too.

Have you used something like this before? Do you think you'll be buying one?

bloglovin' | facebook | twitter | instagram | pinterest

Comments

back to top