THE WEEKLY COLLECTIVE #045

THE WEEKLY COLLECTIVE #045 | Posts + Instagram - CassandraMyee


Is it just me or do these weeks seriously keep getting quicker and quicker?! Anyway, it's Sunday and it means it's time for the weekly round up of the posts and Instagrams I posted this week. A rather big change happen this week for CM and I bet you might already be able to tell... it had a make over! I bought and downloaded this theme from Etsy and installed it earlier in the week. There's still some tweaks and updates I really want to do but so far, so good!

THE POSTS

Happy Mail is my favourite subscription service at the moment, a surprise seeing as it's not even beauty related! This month was definitely my favourite from the three I received, check it out for yourself.

I've been using e.l.f. brushes for over a year now and I think they seriously rock. Well worth the $3 each you pay for them and more!

MAC lipsticks are highly covetable and I've been slowly building up my own collection of shades. See what ones I have in this post with swatches and details on each individual shade.


THE WEEKLY COLLECTIVE #045 | Posts + Instagram - CassandraMyee



THE INSTAGRAMS

001. Daily essentials | 002. Celebrating and sharing my blog redesign (with some makeup goodies added into the photo, because why not!) | 003. A wee haul from a shopping day - gorgeous vision board card set from Kikki K that I'll be using in my Project Life + Farmers had Rimmel buy two get one free! | 004. The MAC x Toledo collection is STUNNING! I won't say much now, because there's a post coming all about this tomorrow, but it's on counter in NZ now + you all need to check it out.

Hope you all had a wonderful week, and the next is even better!

bloglovin' | facebook | twitter | instagram | pinterest

Comments

back to top