THE WEEKLY COLLECTIVE #044

THE WEEKLY COLLECTIVE #044 - CassandraMyee
As I mentioned last week, the Weekly Post Collective has had a little make over and is now going to be known as The Weekly Collective, where I'll be recapping the posts from the week as well as Instagrams, and other tid bits I might like to share.

THE POSTS

23rd February '15 | Instagram Round Up February
Sharing all of the snaps I took during February, warning - it's mostly makeup and food... (actually it's all food and makeup....)

25th February '15 | Empties February
Take a look at what products I finished in February, what I thought about them, and if I'll be buying them again.

27th February '15 | Most Loved February
An easy post to write as I get to talk about my favourite products that I couldn't get enough of this past month.

THE INSTAGRAMS

THE WEEKLY COLLECTIVE #044 - CassandraMyee

001. Makeup details for the day; I adore my LORAC Pro 2 | 002. NOTD using OPI's No Room For The Blues; how gorgeous is that colour! | 003. Such an amazing view, especially early in the morning | 004. Went a little bit pink for my particular makeup picks that day | 005. It's here! I finally bought the Anastasia Contour Kit + got a back-up of my beloved Brow Wiz from Urban Outfitters (free shipping to NZ, yipee!) | 006. A selfie, because I really liked my makeup the other day

I hope you all had a brilliant week and that the next is even better! Let me know what you think of this new format, I kinda like it.

bloglovin' | facebook | twitter | instagram | pinterest

Comments

back to top