THE WEEKLY POST COLLECTIVE #041

THE WEEKLY POST COLLECTIVE #041 - CassandraMyee





Hello Sunday, and hello to the WPC number 41! I hope all my lovely NZ readers had a great long weekend, mine was mostly spent at work, but I didn't mind too much. This week was packed with some pretty great posts (if I do say so myself!) There was stationery, limited edition Christmas sets and a big old Essie collection... have a read of what went down on CM this past week.

2nd February '15 // ABM Happy Mail January Unboxing 
I unboxed the December one only a couple of weeks ago, and this week the January Happy Mail arrived and it's even better than the last!

Tarte do some of my favourite blushes, so this mini set was a must buy for me! It has four adorable mini blushes in some gorgeous shades.

4th February '15 // NOTD OPI Lucky Lucky Lavender
A classic nail of the day, featuring a beautiful light purple shade.

It's fair to say that this Christmas set wins for the most beautiful packaged collection ever! I've got swatches and thoughts on the La Belle Carousel.

6th February '15 // My Essie Nail Polish Collection
I gathered all of my Essie polishes into one of my favourite posts I've done in a while! I break them down into shades, with links to NOTD posts or swatches of nearly every single one. If you're in the market for a new polish shade, look no further than this post!

Can't go too long without a haul post and this time around I've been shopping on iHerb again buying lots of e.l.f. products!

What post was your favourite from the week?

bloglovin' | facebook | twitter | instagram | pinterest

Comments

back to top