MOST LOVED | MARCH '15

MOST LOVED | MARCH '15 - CassandraMyee

March, oh March, how quick a month you have been! I feel like a lot happened, but then a lot didn't, it was a weird one. But it was a great month for makeup discoveries, so here are a few of my top Most Loved for March.

MOST LOVED | MARCH '15 - CassandraMyee

NYC Smooth Skin Perfecting Primer
This month I have been loving this particular primer. I use it in conjunction with my very loved Garnier 5 Sec Perfect Blur, and they make a kick ass team. This is hailed as a dupe for MAC Strobe Cream, which I've not tried, but it has a pearly metallic like look to it with the feeling of a moisturiser. It doesn't leave the skin feeling sticky, or slippery like a silicon based primer, instead it just helps to give a lot more brightness and lightness to the skin under foundation. This is super cheap as well (which is always a bonus!)

Rimmel Match Perfection Lighting Reflecting Radiance Foundation SPF 18 in 100 Ivory
I bought this on whim earlier in the month when Farmers had Rimmel on offer, buy two get one free, and I decided to give this foundation a go. It was fluke that the shade is perfect for me, and I've really been enjoying this foundation. First off, it has a pump (brilliant), you can get medium to semi-full coverage with ease, it blends out well, and it lasts all day on my skin. My skin has the tendency to eat foundations, but this one definitely sticks around and by the end of a work day I can still clearly see my blush, contour etc on my skin. Big thumbs up from me.

Anastasia Beverly Hills Contour Kit in Light
Wow, no surprises that this is in my Most Loved! It's already been getting lots of love on my Instagram, because I've been using this every day! I'll have a full review on this with swatches soon, but basically it's amazing and I love it. I love the Banana shade for setting under my eyes, and the middle contour colour (Fawn) is my go-to. All the shades blend out well and I can see why this has so much hype surrounding it! It makes contouring that bit easier.

MOST LOVED | MARCH '15 - CassandraMyee

Revlon Just Bitten Lipstain + Balm in Mystical
This is a lip product that I've had sitting in my draw for a while now, and now I wonder why I let it sit for so long! I've been loving using this recently; although it's a bit strange to get used to. The colour comes out of a felt tip style nib that is so lightweight it feels like you aren't applying anything. It leaves an amazing stain to the lips and you can really build up the colour. The shade Mystical goes a slightly dark berry pink on my lips and it lasts all day. The balm at the other end is great for adding moisture and shine as the stain can be a little drying after a while.

Essie Nail Polish in Go Ginza
Who wouldn't love this gorgeous pastel purple shade? I recently got this from a bulk deal 1-day.co.nz were offering, and I put this on my nails straight away. It needs two coats, although you could possibly get away with one if you lay it on thick. The colour is beautiful and very flattering, you can see it on the nails.

What have you been loving this month?

bloglovin' | facebook | twitter | instagram | pinterest

Comments

back to top