MAYBELLINE | Color Tattoo 24hr Cream Shadows - My Collection + Swatches

MAYBELLINE // Color Tattoo 24hr Cream Shadows | My Collection + Swatches - CassandraMyee

You might have noticed that I have really been enjoying sharing 'collection' style posts with you, first there was my Essie collection, then my stash of the L'Oreal Infallible Eyeshadows, and now today I'll be talking about my collection of six shades from the Maybelline 24hr Color Tattoo Cream Shadow range.
MAYBELLINE // Color Tattoo 24hr Cream Shadows | My Collection + Swatches - CassandraMyee

MAYBELLINE // Color Tattoo 24hr Cream Shadows | My Collection + Swatches - CassandraMyee

I think it's pretty obvious when you really like a product range when you start to buy more than one from the line. And to be honest, I think I've been quite good by resisting buying a lot more shades! The Maybelline Color Tattoos are everywhere; blogs, YouTube, you name it, people rave about them. My first foray into these cream shadows was the purchase of Tough As Taupe and Bad To The Bronze (my ultimate fave!) 

There is a lot to like about these; most of them have a gorgeous shimmery sheen to them that can be applied and sheered out, or piled on to really intensify the colour. They go on as a cream and within about 30 seconds they are completely set onto the lids. The big thumbs up on these for me as that they don't crease at all, even if I don't use a primer and the colour lasts all day without fading. They are also multi use; you can use them as a base for powder shadows, wear them on their own, or use them as eyeliners with a small angled brush. The glass jar looks and feels more expensive then they are, and best of all, they are totally affordable with a great colour range.

You can find these in NZ for around $16.00, or also buy them off Feel Unique here for a different shade range.

Do you have any of the Color Tattoos? What is your favourite shade?

bloglovin' | facebook | twitter | instagram | pinterest
back to top