L'ÓREAL | Infallible Eyeshadows - My Collection + Swatches

L'OREAL // Infallible Eyeshadow | My Collection + Swatches - CassandraMyee

I've talked, and raved about these a lot in the past, and these eye shadows from L'Óreal most definitely deserve it. I thought I would bulk together my growing collection of the Infallible Eye Shadows and share swatches on each shade I have, in somewhat of a master post, and give you some thoughts on why I love these so much.

L'OREAL // Infallible Eyeshadow | My Collection + Swatches - CassandraMyee

L'OREAL // Infallible Eyeshadow | My Collection + Swatches - CassandraMyee

L'OREAL // Infallible Eyeshadow | My Collection + Swatches - CassandraMyee

There's a lot to love about these; basically they are super intense pressed pigments that remove the hassle of faffing around with loose pigments that can be a bit of a mess, let's be honest here! They are rich in colour and pigment, and on the eye they give the most amazing metallic sheen; which is even better if you use a makeup setting spray. These are definitely some of the better eyeshadows that you can buy at a 'drugstore' level, and are easily comparable to MAC pigments. The packaging of these are small, with a simple twist of lid, that then has a plastic insert that helps to keep the pigment as compact as possible once you screw the lid on. I find the best way to use them is with your finger, which really helps to give the best colour pay off. Alternatively a damp brush works well also. I do use a primer with these; that just ensures they adhere a bit better to the lids. 

I have a total of 8 shades in my makeup collection; most of them I have bought at either Postie (where they were super cheap, around $5), via. sale sites such as Brands Exclusive, and one I got while in America last November (see the haul here). My two favourites from the lot are Amber Rush and Tender Caramel, which are both gorgeous neutral shades, but I do enjoy playing with the other shades too. 

You can find the Infallible Shadows in Farmers for NZD $24.99, but I'd definitely advise you check Postie for amazing bargains, or you could order from Drugstore.com in the US and use YouShop to get a few shades to you at less than half the NZ price (USD $7.95).

Do you have any of these shadows? What is your favourite shade?

*Includes refferal link.

bloglovin' | facebook | twitter | instagram | pinterest
back to top