A BEAUTIFUL MESS | Happy Mail January '15

A BEAUTIFUL MESS | Happy Mail January '15 - CassandraMyee

It wasn't that long ago that the December Happy Mail arrived, and now the January box is here already! Not that I am complaining though, this has become one of my favourite things to get each month. If you missed my last post about Happy Mail, basically it is a monthly subscription service started by the A Beautiful Mess team where you sign up and are sent a box filled with various stationery and crafting goodies that has a retail value of around $50. 

A BEAUTIFUL MESS | Happy Mail January '15 - CassandraMyee

A BEAUTIFUL MESS | Happy Mail January '15 - CassandraMyee

This month came with eight brightly coloured envelopes (the mixed rainbow stripe one is amazing), which are matched with five postcards and three cards, for various occasions. There's a couple of birthday ones, some general ones that are blank inside, and a couple for Valentines Day. I love the Let's Make Out card and I think this would look very cool in a frame. To be honest, most of these I want to keep and frame them for my wall!

A BEAUTIFUL MESS | Happy Mail January '15 - CassandraMyee

Also included is an A5 card print of various cheeses, which would make for a lovely print to hang in a kitchen area. 

A BEAUTIFUL MESS | Happy Mail January '15 - CassandraMyee

Maybe my favourite item from the January box is the sheet of washi tapes in various prints. I mean how cute is that emoji one?! These will be perfect to use in my Project Life scrapbook. There's also a cute pad of Love Coupons in a couple of designs and six gift tags in orange, yellow and grey.

I went for the six month commitment and it comes out at around NZD $26.00 a month, which I think is amazing value. The designs are so fun and original, and if you're a scrapbook, craft and DIY fan, check this out!

Have you signed up for Happy Mail? What is your favourite item from the January Box?

bloglovin' | facebook | twitter | instagram | pinterest
back to top