BORN PRETTY STORE | Lashes + Lip Lacquers [Discount Code]

BORN PRETTY STORE // Lashes + Lip Lacquers [+ Discount Code] - CassandraMyee

We all know I am a lover of eBay for finding super cheap gems in my series Cheap eBay Finds, so when I was contacted by Born Pretty Store to feature a few items I was excited to try the website out and see what I could find. It is very similar to eBay, with an emphasis on nail supplies, and beauty things, including makeup items (that aren't all just disgusting knock offs). I was asked to pick some things to try and was also given a discount code for you all to use that will be at the end of the post.

BORN PRETTY STORE // Lashes + Lip Lacquers [+ Discount Code] - CassandraMyee

BORN PRETTY STORE // Lashes + Lip Lacquers [+ Discount Code] - CassandraMyee

I'm not a big false lash wearer, but I really want to change that! I have a few pairs of lashes, but when I saw this big five pack of lashes I thought, why not? I think these would be super fun for a night out, or for some kind of costume. They are pretty huge and have the small fibres of purple running through the lashes. They feel soft and good quality, but I definitely need to cut them down, and they also don't come with any glue, which I prefer as I would rather use my own. They have a HEAP of different lashes on the site, which are all very affordable.

BORN PRETTY STORE // Lashes + Lip Lacquers [+ Discount Code] - CassandraMyee

The product I was most excited to see on the site was these lip lacquers (they say lip gloss but they are clearly not a lip gloss!) These have been raved about on various makeup based FB groups I am in, but I hadn't got around to ordering any. They have a big colour selection and I was sent these two at random but I love the colours. The red shade is number 28 and the purple based pink in number 25. These are much like other matte lip lacquers; they have intense colour, go on wet and within a matter of minutes they are completely dry to touch on the lips with a heavy matte finish. These lasted a couple of hours on me, through eating and drinking, but I found after that they started to get a bit flakey especially on the inner part of the lips, but the outer edges still looked perfect. They were a mission to scrub off my lips, which I guess is a good thing! I'd definitely check these out if you like matte lips, plus the price is amazing too!

My order took about three weeks to arrive and that was over Christmas and New Years and they offer free shipping worldwide. You can use the discount code CASSH10 for 10% off your order. There's plenty of products on the site; obviously I don't think everything will be amazing quality, but you never know what hidden gems you might find!

Have you bought anything from Born Pretty Store?

*Gifted items.

bloglovin' | facebook | twitter | instagram | pinterest
back to top