THE WEEKLY POST COLLECTIVE #029

THE WEEKLY POST COLLECTIVE #029 - CassandraMyee



So yet another week has just zipped right by at the speed of light and we are pretty much halfway through November now! This week was filled with work and blogging... lots of blogging and lots of post scheduling as next week I am off to the US! But don't be alarmed CM will be babysitting itself and posts will be going up as per each day.

10th November '14 // Chi Chi Glamorous Eye Shadow Collection Elegant | Review + Swatches
To kick start the week, I reviewed one of the Chi Chi Eye Shadow palettes in the Elegant selection of shades. If you like purples, plums and a bit of silver, this one is for you!

Because I can't just have only one of something, I also have the Nudes palette which is almost a perfect dupe for the original Urban Decay Naked Palette. Check it out and let me know what you think!

12th November '14 // ARTDECO Lip Innovators | Review
I love ARTDECO as a brand so when I was sent some of their new releases to try, I was pretty darn excited. These don't disappoint and are the perfect lipstick companions.

More Makeup Revolution reviews, following on from the large haul I did, these are two products from the 'Vivid' line.

14th November '14 // Living Nature Lipstick in Bloom
A gorgeous lipstick that also donates money to Breast Cancer research? Big ticks on that one!

15th November '14 // NOTD China Glaze Aquadelic
To round out the week, I donned a new polish to my collection from China Glaze and it's pretty amazing!

I hope you all enjoyed this weeks posts. As I said earlier I will be in the US for a week, so if you want to keep up to date with my adventures be sure to follow me on Twitter and Instagram where I'll be sure to be posting lots (watch out Sephora!).

bloglovin' | facebook | twitter | instagram | pinterest
back to top