WEEKLY COLLECTIVE #058

WEEKLY COLLECTIVE #058 - Posts + Instagram - CassandraMyee
This week just gone flew by with a mix of packing, blogging, studying and binging on reality show Fashion Bloggers (very good, highly recommend). My Instagram was a busy one, and I hit 1000 followers which I was beyond excited about, so thank you to anyone who follows me! Excitement aside, here is your weekly update of what I posted on CM this week.

THE POSTS

1st June '15 | Empties May '15
End of the month always means a round up of what products I finished up. May didn't have as many as the past couple of month's had, but still a good mix of things.

Another ColourPop review, because I am obsessed and love their products. This set has three Super Shock shadows and three Lippie Stix, and it includes some super unique colours and formulas too.

What started as two of these pencils, grew to six, so I though I'd do a little collection post with some swatches, just in case you were struggling to choose a shade.

THE INSTAGRAMS

WEEKLY COLLECTIVE #058 - Posts + Instagram - CassandraMyee


001. I had a clean out of my makeup stash this week; this is my eyeshadow drawer that was getting a bit out of hand | 002. MAC haul - I'll have a proper post about it soon | 003. These are from the new Wash + Dry Collection and the packaging is just insane | 004. My new white Z Palette, after a big depotting mission | 005. Makeup mess of the day | 006. Beauty Bliss sent me two of the Jeffree Star Velour Liquid Lipsticks*, so beautiful! | 007. My Maybelline Baby Lips collection | 008. I just went out to hunt these new Cadbury flavours down and they are delicious! Pretzel + Peanut is surprisingly my favourite from the two.

What did you get up to this week?

*Gifted products.

bloglovin' | facebook | twitter | instagram | pinterest

Comments

back to top