THE WEEKLY POST COLLECTIVE #028

THE WEEKLY POST COLLECTIVE #028 - CassandraMyee


Sunday only means one thing, the Weekly Post Collective! This week was spent working, writing and sorting out blog post for the rest of November (I'm very proud of my organisation) and just generally relaxing and catching up on my YouTube 'watch later' list. You might notice a few tweaks to my blog design as I finally got around to adding a navigation bar, with a new About page, Disclaimer and drop down menu with posts organised into categories to make it a bit easier to navigate around. It took almost half a day to get it all sorted (HTML and all), so I'm pretty pleased with my efforts! As for the posts, things were as per, with some reviews, some nail love and a haul.

3rd November '14 // NOTD - Kleancolor + Factorie
Things got very bright, glittery and girly in this nail of the day.

4th November '14 // Cherry Culture Haul | First Impressions + Swatches
A 40% off sale is something I can't resist, this post has all the details of what I picked up and swatches of the products too.

5th November '14 // Kio Kio Hand + Body Lotion Review
I was lucky enough to try out this gorgeous Hand + Body Lotion from the NZ brand. Kio Kio.

6th November '14 // The Nude Nail Round Up
Sometimes you've got to take a break from the brights and reach for the neutral nail tones, I rounded out some of my favourites.

7th November '14 // Real Techniques Nic's Picks Brush Set Review
A Real Techniques release definitely gets me excited, the new Nic's Picks set does not disappoint at all. RT also sent me a lovely tweet after I tweet this link, see it here.

8th November '14 // Opalescence Go Teeth Whitening Kit Review
I spent 10 days using this new to NZ whitening kit and I gave it a thorough review, with before and after of my teeth.

As always, I hope your week was fab! There's a lot more exciting stuff coming up in November, so keep an eye out on my blog and social media.

back to top