THE WEEKLY POST COLLECTIVE #026

THE WEEKLY POST COLLECTIVE #026 - CassandraMyee

Seriously, these weeks need to just slow down a touch, I can't believe it is almost the end of the month! This week was pretty cruisey, filled with a lot of procrastination and not a lot of study (whoops), but the blog was a busy one, so here is the week of posts.

20th October '14 // Lust Have It August + September Women's Beauty Box Unboxing + Initial Thoughts
I had two Lust Have It boxes land on my doorstep last week, so I lumped them into one giant post with all the details on each bag.

21st October '14 // LORAC Mega Pro Palette
The palette to end all palettes arrived in record time, and man is it a beautiful thing!

22nd October '14 // Wishlist New Look Fast Food Clutches
This was an impromptu post after I was watching one of Lily Melrose's haul videos and I found myself pursuing the New Look website. (p.s. I ended up ordering the burger clutch...)

23rd October '14 // Collective Haul Auckland + iHerb
I was up in Auckland a couple of weekends ago and I did a bit of shopping so did a collective haul of various things I bought as well as some iHerb goodness at the end of the post.

24th October '14 // Makeup Revolution Powder + Cream Blushes Review
I am pretty blown away with the quality of these super cheap blushes from the UK brand Makeup Revolution.

25th October '14 // Maybelline The Nudes Eye Shadow Palette Review + Swatches
I was so pleased when I finally got my hands on this palette from Maybelline. I bought it from the US, but fingers crossed it will get released in NZ as it's a good neutrals palette!

And that was the week just been. I hope your week was fabulous, now I better get back to some study.

back to top