THE WEEKLY POST COLLECTIVE #025

THE WEEKLY POST COLLECTIVE #025 - CassandraMyee

We've made it to number 25 in the WPC! This week was a little hectic and there was not a lot of time for blogging, or anything else bar writing essays and reports for my final week at uni (hooray!). This weekend though I've been taking a uni break before I get into exam study to catch up on blogging, taking lots of photos of some exciting products and writing some posts ready for the upcoming week. Despite the business, I was still posting daily, so here are the past week of posts.

13th October '14 // Linden Leaves Clay Cleansing Masque* | Review
I love Linden Leaves product, and this masque did not leave me disappointed. If are an oily skin gal (or guy) then this one might be just for you.

14th October '14 // Rose Gold Nails
Metallics are huge for Summer, so I grabbed a couple of my favourite rose gold polishes from my collection and gave them a bit of a feature.

15th October '14 // Kmart $4 Matte Lipstick in Berrylicious
A $4 lipstick? Yep, you heard me right, see what I thought of this one from Kmart.

16th October '14 // MUA Intense Colour Eyeliners | Review + Swatches
The best thing about these liners is that they are super cheap, but also super pigmented. Check out the swatches and see for yourself.

17th October '14 // Jordana Lipstick Collection + Swatches
I realised I had quite the collection of the very cheap Jordana lipsticks, so I lumped them into one big post with info on each shade.

18th October '14 // NOTD Essie Wicked
To finish up the week, I posted a nail of the day using a very Autumn/Winter appropriate (even though it's currently Spring/Summer here) nail shade in the form of the deep and vampy Essie Wicked.

And that wraps up #025! I hope your week has been stellar, and good luck for anyone (like me) with exams coming up - not long now until it is officially Summer!

What was your favourite moment from this past week?

back to top